𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ chapter twenty two ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

IT WAS NIGHT AND LANDO HAD DECIDED THAT IT WOUDLD BE A NICE IDEA TO GO OUT FOR A WALK

IT WAS NIGHT AND LANDO HAD DECIDED THAT IT WOUDLD BE A NICE IDEA TO GO OUT FOR A WALK. Elena and him where in a park where was located near the hotel they were staying. It was a little cold, but Lando had given to Elena his jacket, leaving himself with only one black hoodie. The two of them were happy that not one photographer had seen them and could enjoy each other company. Both of them knew how important was their personal lives, as they were the ones who could affect them positive or not in their jobs. "When are we leaving for Switzerland?" he asked her. Elena was sitting down in the grass, her head touching his chest, while Lando was next to her. "What? We? Wait - are you coming?" she exclaimed happy and Lando nodded. "Yeah, I thought it would be nice to see you in your element too. Also my sister, Flo, will be in the country for a competition. I might visit her, you can come too if you want and have time" he answered and Elena turned around hugging him. Hug was one of the ways both of them expressed their fond for each other. "That would be awesome, I will make sure to not have anything that day. Oh, by the way, you can stay with me in my godfather's house. I'm sure that he won't have a problem with that" she added and both of them locked their eyes to each other. "Say thanks to Ria for introducing me to you. You have changed my life for the best Elena. I will try be on the podium tomorrow for you" he said and wink at her. Elena blushed at his comment and turned around again, laying against his chest. They stayed there for a little while, not caring about the cold and if they were spotted. Right now, they were in their own little bubble world. "I think we should head back to the hotel. You have to rest after all" Elena murmured and Lando sighed. He liked how peaceful it was there. "You are right, let's go back" he said and stood up, helping Elena doing the same.

While they were heading back, Lando spotted some journalists and cameramen in the entry of their hotel and sighed. "Do you want me to go first or you?" he asked her and Elena looked at him confused. Then Lando pointed towards the press and media and the tennis player understood. "I'll go first, come and save me if you see that I'm not in the room in five" she joked and walked a little faster leaving Lando behind her, hidden in the dark. While she was getting closer and closer to the hotel, all the cameras were pointed at her and all the journalists were shouting her name.

"Elena, why are you here?"
"Are you going to see the race tomorrow?"
"Who do you support?"
"When is your next competition?"

"Elena, why are you here?""Are you going to see the race tomorrow?""Who do you support?""When is your next competition?"