𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ chapter thirty five ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

 LANDO WAS QUICK TO NOTICE THE GLARES they were receiving when they were exiting the stadium and how uncomfortable Elena was getting to be

LANDO WAS QUICK TO NOTICE THE GLARES they were receiving when they were exiting the stadium and how uncomfortable Elena was getting to be. The girl was not so used to be looked and hearing so many yells and screams at her so close. She was always next to her trainer and both of them would skip the grand exit and walk out of a secret door to the public. The heart rate of Elena's began to rise dangerously and her breath was becoming heavier and heavier. As they walked towards their car, Elena was ready to fall down, until two strong arms grabbed her from her waist and steady her. Elena looked at the person behind her and gave him a small smile. Lando noticed that and he turned his back to the crowd and kissed her forehead. "Everything will be alright. I'm going to speak with them for a minute and then we are going home. Do you want to sit here, behind the tree? I can call my sister and keep you company" he told her and without letting her answer, he quickly grabbed his phone and sent a message to his sister. Elena looked at him and sighed. "I will be here, but please don't call Flo. She has some work to do and I don't want to disturb her" she exclaimed, but her thoughts continued playing scenarios of how the fans will react when they learn about it. Elena Potter joined Lando Norris, F1 driver, in his sister competition. The headline was enough for her to start crying from all this stress. Her eyes began to water and her hands found their place in her head, holding it and hiding from the fans. Lando heard the first sniff of her mouth and immediately sat down next to her, holding her tight. "Please Elena, don't cry. We are going to be home soon" he whispered at her.

Flo came as quickly as she could. When she received the message from Lando that he wanted help with Elena, she dropped her work and run towards her brother and her new friend. While they had not interacted much, Flo liked Elena's personality. She did not seem to be a gold digger girl and Lando had spoke for her hours, resulting Flo liking her too. When she step out of the stadium she followed the fans and noticed her brother being in the private area, where the fans could not enter, behind a tree holding a person in his arms, probably Elena. Without thinking, she changed her route and enter the private area, after showing her pass to the guard, walking to her brother. "Lando go to your fans and tell them kindly to fuck off. They are indeed infringing on your privacy. You should say something" she told him and sat next to the girl, taking his position as Lando stood up and walked to the fans. Elena hugged the girl and murmured thank you before closing her eyes, trying to calm herself down.

 Elena hugged the girl and murmured thank you before closing her eyes, trying to calm herself down