𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ chapter twenty six ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

THE NEXT MORNING, ELENA AND LANDO WERE MAKING THEIR SUITCASES in order to leave for Switzerland

THE NEXT MORNING, ELENA AND LANDO WERE MAKING THEIR SUITCASES in order to leave for Switzerland. The duo had not discussed yet what had happened yesterday, but neither of them said anything. Elena was in the bathroom tidying her things and putting them after in her suitcase. Lando stopped doing what he was doing and looked at Elena. She was worrying about everything and was passing around the room, until he put his hands around her torso. Elena stopped and looked at him too. "You have to calm down" he told her and kissed her forehead. Elena sighed and look down at her feet. Lando noticed that and continued. "Come here" he said and hugged her properly. "Everything is going to be alright, do you wanna talk about it?" he added, while his hands were drawing small shapes in her clothes. "Talk about what? We don't have to talk about anything" she said quickly and turned around, breaking the hug. Immediately Lando felt something in his stomach and his heart stopped for a second, as his body was not anymore touching hers. "Umm, let me thing. About our kiss last night. When I confessed that I have feelings for you and you said that you are feeling them too?" he stated and looked at her body language. She stiffened, but Elena didn't turn around. She stood there for a little, but didn't do anything. Lando sighed and walked up to her. "Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean do make you uncomfortable. I just really feel like this. I really like you and I want to develop what we have, only if you want to" he murmured against her neck and after that he kissed her. "Lando, I don't think that we should start this" she told him and with her hand she moved his face from her neck. "Why?" he asked and she signalled to him to sit down at the corner of the bed. Elena sat next to him and took a deep breath. "I really love spending time with you, but I don't want to label that yet. I want to discover what the feature holds for both of us and I don't want to rush anything" she exclaimed. Lando chuckled and turned to his right where Elena was sitting. "And who said that I wanted to label this yet. I just want you to know that I really like you. I want to discover what our future holds too. How our relationship will develop and how we will manage to stay friends. I just know that I will try everything in order to have - and for a little time - you in my life. I want to see you it would be, if we succeed to stay together" he told her and made her sit on his lap. "I don't want you to say anything, I just want you to know that I really like you and that I care about you a lot" he continued and kissed her cheek. "Well, as much as I want to follow my mind and tell you that we have to stop what we have right now, my heart is telling me that I should really try this out. And I want to, I want to experience this life too" she told him and kissed him this time in the lips. The kiss shocked Lando, but he quickly smiled at the kiss. After some time he broke it and started kissing her in the neck, making Elena bite her lips in order to not moan. "I think we have to continue this another time, let's go to Switzerland for now" the driver murmured at her neck and gave her one last kiss in the lips.

 "I think we have to continue this another time, let's go to Switzerland for now" the driver murmured at her neck and gave her one last kiss in the lips