𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ chapter forty two ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

DINNER WAS READY AND ALL THE FRIENDS were sitting around the table

DINNER WAS READY AND ALL THE FRIENDS were sitting around the table. The sun had started to come down, while a little wind was blowing through the yacht. The atmosphere between the friends was calming and pleasant. Lando was speaking with his brother and Max, while Elena with Savannah. Penelope, Ria and Jennie had started a conversation about makeup, while Theo and Tom were thinking of what they would do tomorrow. Savannah and Elena had made salads and pasta bolognaise, a food that the Norris brothers loved a lot. That was one of the secrets Elena had learned about Lando. While they were close, the boy had not let the girl known about his favourite food, as she would made fun of him. "So, do you think that you will ever start playing tennis again after the university?" Savannah asked Elena and the latter shook her head. "No, I know that this is a lot and that I should not quit now that I have achieved so much, but I can't go to this routine ever again. My godfather is always reminding me that studies come first and the sports second. And he is right. In our days, it is very hard to succeed and be one of the top athletes on the world. I'm always thinking how lucky you have to be. For example Lando, while he is hard working and always pushes himself to be better, he had luck to join f1 as all the other drivers. He could be in f2 a season where for the next three years all the f1 drivers had contracts. Then, he would have to prove himself for the next three years and after that to prove himself even more in f1.What I'm trying to say is that every athlete should have a little luck with him too. Unfortunately for me, this luck have left several months now and I'm only hurting myself if I continue doing this lifestyle. So I decided to focus only on studies" she explained and took a deep breath.

"I know that everyone say that I'm the next star of tennis and that I should be proud, but I can't. I can't be someone I don't won't to be. If my future lifestyle contains everyday training without having time for my mental health, then I chose to stop tennis. Also, I don't think that tennis will benefit me in the future. There a lot kids out there that they are better than me and the world has not just yet found them. So, I believe that the best is to focus on my studies and take the diploma. I will probably then move to Monaco" she added and smiled at Savannah. However, the word Monaco had intrigued the Lando Norris himself. "Lando, are you ok brother? You seem like you just saw a ghost" Oliver told him and tapped his shoulder. The driver got out of his thoughts and look at his older brother. "Yeah, yeah. I'm ok, just a thought. What were you saying?" he asked him and the boys returned to their conversation. However, Lando was trying to eavesdrop the girls' conversations, without succeeding, a situation that had made him a little confused. "Why does she want to move to Monaco?" he murmured to himself before replying once again to Oliver.

 "Why does she want to move to Monaco?" he murmured to himself before replying once again to Oliver