𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ chapter twenty three ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

RACE DAY IN IMOLA WAS MEANING ONLY ONE THING

RACE DAY IN IMOLA WAS MEANING ONLY ONE THING. ITALIAN FANS ALL AROUND THE TRACK AND THE HOTELS where the drivers and general the teams were staying. Lando was the first one to woke up the next day and he got ready for the race. His mood was not the best, but the walk with Elena yesterday had made him feel good once again. The Brit had succeeded to enter the hotel without getting noticed, as all the cameras were on Elena. After Elena had came five minutes later, both of them decided that it was better to sleep. Both of them needed it. "You know, for a person who travels a lot, you are quite messy" Elena teased him and started getting ready too. She had selected to wear a black hoodie of Lando's with light blue jeans, white sneakers and a black hat. "You know, I've told you so many times, but I like seeing you in my clothes. You look very cute with them" he told her and kissed her forehead quickly, before disappearing into the bathroom. The driver took over ten minutes just to fix his hair, but he could not do it. When it was time for them to leave, Elena knocked on the door, making Lando murmured some not so good words. "These damn hair are not going to cooperate today" he exclaimed and Elena chuckled. The tennis player walked towards him and put her right hand in his curls. She brushed them a little and then put a McLaren hat on him, hiding his hair. The duo met up once again with Jon and all of them had a quick breakfast, before leaving for the track. Because the press had seen Elena, they had decided that the girl would enter first the paddock alone and after her Jon and Lando would follow closely. "We will meet up in the hospitality" Lando told her, when the car had stopped in the parking.

Elena smiled at him and opened the door. She walked to the paddock entrance, where a lot of photographers were taking a shot of every move she made. Once again, Elena did not answer any question and just ignored them. It was really hard for her to do that, but she knew that if she had stayed to answer, a drama could possibly be created. "Be careful out there and believe in yourself" she said to Lando, when they had entered his room in the hospitality. "Don't worry Elena, I'll be fine. Will you watch the race from the garage?" he asked her and she nodded. She liked to see how formula one was like a team sport, even though many people didn't think like that of it. "I'll get a podium for you" he promised her and hugged her. The hug that they were always sharing was beginning to become a little addicting.

 The hug that they were always sharing was beginning to become a little addicting