𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ chapter twenty seven ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

LANDO WAS DRIVING ALL THE TIME, HIS ONE HAND ON THE STEERING WHEEL and the other one on top of her left thigh

LANDO WAS DRIVING ALL THE TIME, HIS ONE HAND ON THE STEERING WHEEL and the other one on top of her left thigh. Elena was enjoying the trip to Switzerland and admiring her driver too. His curls were "dancing„ with the wind and his smile was showing how much he was enjoying this too. The duo was happy that they could have a whole week to themselves, without worrying about anything at all. Elena's trainer had informed her that in the afternoon was her first practice and they would continue training every morning and afternoon. In the evening he had given her free time to rest and have fun with Lando. Meanwhile, during her practices, Federer had proposed to keep company to her friend, something that Lando was a little afraid of. Lando had also talked with his sister and he would meet up with her at Thursday, meaning that Elena would not have practice then. While Elena was singing a song that was playing in the radio, she felt Lando's hand move towards the inside of her thigh and a little up. The tennis player looked at him and gave him a warning look when he met her eyes. The driver chuckled, but he didn't move it from there. Elena smiled at his stubbornness and let his hand there, while she was drawing small shapes at his arm. "Can't wait to spent a week with you Elena" he told her and at the same time the car went quicker than before. Elena let a small shout and Lando laughed at her reaction. "Don't worry, I won't do something stupid that will put you into danger" he reassured her and massaged her inner thigh. Elena nodded and tried to calm down, still holding his arm. She felt how he was trying to flex his muscles, but he failed miserably, as he couldn't flex and driving at the same time. "Stop trying, we will crash" she said, but Lando ignored her. "Lando!" she exclaimed again and the boy slowed down the car. "Okay, okay" he started saying. "I'm not going to do that again today" he promised at her and gave her a kiss in her cheek before focusing again on the road.

After some hours the two of them arrived at the mansion where Elena's godfather was living and where they would stay for a week too. Lando took a deep breath and drove into the mansion slowly, following the orders Elena was giving him. The driver parked the car next to a red Ferrari and stayed in his seat for one minute. "Lando, you will be okay. Don't worry, all my friends have came here at least ones. My godfather is happy to have you with us" she told him and mentioned to him to get out of the car.

 My godfather is happy to have you with us" she told him and mentioned to him to get out of the car