004 , 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

#✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 ( dd osama )
"i'm tellin' everybody, you're mine & I like it"
@lovedchloee , produces ☆.

"come over, stay over"

#𝟢𝟢𝟦, 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋.
☆ 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

☆  𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

𝟢𝟢𝟦, 𝟪.𝟥𝟢.𝟤𝟤 - 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆 , 𝗇𝗒𝖼
#✰

"𝐁𝐑𝐀 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐇𝐎𝐏 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐌𝐘 𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐊, you stay chattin I'm tired of yo ass" dd said slapping the back of her neck.

"nigga , your in my house hop off" solána spoke softly, laughing at the boy who's hair is placed into two pigtails, resembling Mickey Mouse.

ddot was knocked out on the couch. "take this shit out my hair worda bro" dd shouted.

solána snapped a boomerang of him, but quickly listened to his directions before he literally spazzed on her. "you looked good" she complained taking the scrunchies out his hair.

dd groaned at her and turned to face her after the ponytails we let down, and mugged the fuck out of her.

solána gave him a grin, "I'm sorry, it was a joke." She said in between laughter. "sol stop playin bro"

"new nickname is crazy" she mugged, dd laughed not realizing he called her something different - the girl looked at him not amused at all. "Igh my bad you don't like it?" he stated.

solána looked into dds eyes and shook her head, signaling she definitely didn't. - he gave her a soft look knowing it had a deeper meaning to it. "my grandad use to call me that, he's gone now sorry it just hit a brick in me" she said tryna brighten the mood.

shaking his head in disappointment that he rebrought that memory up to her dd felt bad actually - "nah I'm sorry, I won't call you that out of respect" dd said before getting up off the floor.

"naah it's coo, you can call me it just you though" she said before doing the same and heading to the kitchen.

dd nodded, knowing she meant what she said about only him being able to call her that. "soo when's your dukes coming home?" dd said following her into the kitchen.

solána glared at the clock on the stove, "five minutes"

dd eyes widen, and went to the living room to wake up ddot's limp body. Solána seen him doing this "you can let him sleep, I told her you guys were over here" .

ddot eyes opened and looked at dd with a death stare , he sat up and then shot the same one to solána - he stretched his body out and placed his head down and closed his eyes again.

"guess he's spending the night" she said, causing dd to look up at her. "damn just like that?" dd said jokingly.

solána rolled her eyes at his comment, as the two heard the door knob of the front door rattle as a brownskin women and a little girl walked in.