𝟢𝟦𝟫 , 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 - 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

#✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 ( dd osama )
"i'm tellin' everybody, you're mine & I like it"
@lovedchloee , produces ☆.

#𝟢𝟢𝟦𝟫, 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾.
☆ 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

☆  𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

𝟢𝟢𝟦𝟫, 𝟣𝟣.𝟩.𝟤𝟤 - 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆 , 𝗇𝗒𝖼
@𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚́𝐧𝐚.𝐧𝐨𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞; streaming now live .
#✰.

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 was chilling on the couch, scrolling through her request box. she watched as her bestfriends did karaoke in the living room. capturing some of their moments in her camera roll.

"y'all are killin ma ears" solána said, laughing "not hitting the notes right"

kavey mugged solána handing her the remote, the fake microphone, letting her sing the next verse of the song

"you done been good, but you can do better" solána sung out, standing ontop of the couch now. kavani held onto her shoulder hyping her up. "I done been wet, but I can get wetter" she continued, passing the "microphone" to kavani.

kavani gripped the microphone, singing her heart out "come and make it rain down on me" she undertook, quickly passing it to kavey. "you done been good, but you can do better" kavey said, causing the girls to all get hype.

they finished off the song, just dancing to the song in the background as they did a mini performance - the girls laid out on the furniture, out of breath.

"nah, we was geeked" solána says, sitting upwards on the couch and taking a sip of her mango arizona, kavey shook her head in agreement.

the girls blasted some more kickback songs, vibing to each song that came on. kavani and kavey mostly putting on a little show for every other song.

-
"lets go get something to eat" kavani said, standing up from the couch and walking to kaveys room. "bet, where at though?" solána questioned.

kavey nudged into the conversation, giving off options "lets get wings, or steak" she said, "im tired of eating nuggets and pancakes"

"say that, I need my shoes" solána says following kavani into kaveys room, she sat down and slid on her military fours, making sure the laces were perfect.

solána grabbed her mini backpack, slinging it over her shoulder as she left the room - meeting kavey at the front door. kavani was taking her sweet time fixing her crusty edges, causing the two to rush her.