𝟢𝟦𝟢 , 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘

#✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 ( dd osama )
"i'm tellin' everybody, you're mine & I like it"
@lovedchloee , produces ☆.

#𝟢𝟢𝟦𝟢, 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒.
☆  𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

𝟢𝟢𝟦𝟢, 𝟣𝟢.𝟥𝟢.𝟤𝟤 - 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆 , 𝗇𝗒𝖼
@𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚́𝐧𝐚.𝐧𝐨𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞; streaming now live .
#✰.

-
"bro, you didn't even have to dress up to look that bad"solána says to noti as he starts the youtube video, everyone accept noti laughs. "aren't you like fourteennnn" noti says flicking her forhead causing dd to stand up.

"yo dick, chill out" he says pushing him down in his seat as solána grabs his shirt "stop playing with me noti" she said before releasing his shirt as dd reclaims his seat.
noti fixes his wrinkled shirt. "yoo pass me da blunt" ddot says to notti as he finished rolling it.

notti and ddot take turns passing the blunt as noti repositions the camera into a different spot of the filming studio. "okay, so this is a couples Halloween party so are y'all datinggg?" noti said focusing the camera on dd and solána.

"no" they both said in unison, solána pushed the camera back slightly "he's my son" she said wrapping an arm around his waist, he shoots a glare down at solána before rolling his eyes at the camera. "that's wild" noti said before going to kavani and ddot.

"theodore and elaenor is that you?" noti says trying to sound shocked as he approached the two causing them to deadpan him "ii chill, chill" noti said making there faces relax "it's big vani in here" vani says throwing up the gang sign at the camera - ddot pushed her aside before throwing up the o "it's yo nigga lil ddot" he says before making a finger gun.

notti moved the boy away from the camera as ddot grabbed his shirt stretching it out more than solána "why are you touching him?" kavani said pushing noti off ddot.

"getting bitched on your own channel is ode stupid" notti said taking a long hit out of the freshly rolled blunt, noti shoved the camera into his face "what aren't you dressed up as chucky?" noti laughed as notti pushed him

the group finally got done attacking noti, as a couple more people fled into the filming studio with pretty decent couple halloweens outfits.

#✰.

"wait, y'all isn't that crystal?" kavani says pointing to the lightskin that just walked in with a unidentified boy, solána directed her attention to the entrance spotting the figure. "hell yeah" she recoils.

"she built like natalie nunn" ddot says eyeing down the lightskin girl causing the people around him to erupt into laughter "where do you come up with this" kavani says laughing at her boyfriends response.