𝟢𝟤𝟩 , 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘- 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

#✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 ( dd osama )
"i'm tellin' everybody, you're mine & I like it"
@lovedchloee , produces ☆.

#𝟢𝟢𝟤𝟩 , 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 .
☆ 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

☆  𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

𝟢𝟢𝟤𝟩 , 𝟣𝟢.𝟦.𝟤𝟤 - 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆 , 𝗇𝗒𝖼
@𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚́𝐧𝐚.𝐧𝐨𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞; streaming now live .
#✰.

dds been on the game since 10 in the morning, he got himself a new controller and don't know how to act quite literally.

"amor, when are you going to get off" solána said annoyed as she laid at the end of dds bed, while he sat on the game with ddot.

"after this game" he said continuing to control the joysticks.

solána scoffed before sitting up "nigga, you said that three hours ago" she groaned

dd completely ignored her before screaming into the mic
"obtener apagada el juego !" dd yelled into the mic piece

"take your own advice" solána grumbled before going on your phone and starting a live video.

"DDOT GET OFF THE COURT YOUR SELLING" dd said throwing his hands in the air

solána started reading through the comments as they filled her screen, she began to read some of them out loud so she wasn't just staring at the screen awkwardly

𝗱𝗱𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲𝘆 is that dd in the back?

solána and dd decided to keep there relationship private, considering his position and how he's blowing up its a lot of things on his plate.

"yeah, he's on the game per usual"

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝟳𝟳𝟳 are you and dd dating ?

"no, we're just good friends" solána said propping the phone up with a pillow to keep it stable.

dd looked back at solána confused as hell, he didn't know she started a live so he spoke clearly "nigga, stop chatting right now sol" he spoke sternly at the girl.

she muted herself "baby, I'm on live" she slightly yelled at the boy infront of her causing an 'o' shape to form with his mouth.

𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭 y'all seen what she mouthed ?!

"I said bitch I'm on live" she replied back, before rolling her eyes at dd who was now looking at her "yoo pass me the phone" dd said holding his hand out.

"worda bro, this game sucks" dd said flipping the camera so they can see the 2k game. solána shook her head "it's sucks but you'd rather play it then spend time with me" she mumbled, but loud enough for him to hear

"bebe relajate" he spoke softly, he handed her the phone back.

𝗱𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗱𝘀𝗴𝗳 nah he just called you baby !

"no dead ass, he was talking to ddot they be gay as fuck on the mic" solána obnoxiously said.

𝗺𝗮𝗺𝗮𝟲𝟰𝟳𝟯 I heard Crystal wants him back
𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗮 @𝗺𝗮𝗺𝗮𝟲𝟰𝟳𝟯 ME TO!

"she's fanned out worda bro she not onnat" solána said laughing at the comment, as she shook her head.

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝟳𝟯𝟴𝟯𝟴𝟯 crystal and dd are so cute together

"see this where y'all get things confused at" solána said getting up and standing by dd "do you like crystal?" solána said looking at the boy.

"fuck outta my face with that , no she's a dub" dd says as solána pats his back, like he just won an award.

"yah heard it there folks" solána says before sitting back on dds bed

𝗻𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗯𝗮𝗲𝗲𝟱𝗟 where is ddot and notti?

"notti is in the kitchen, and ddot is at home" solána exclaimed laying on her stomach, as she continued reading more comments.

solána looked up at dds tv to see he isn't on the court, getting a spark of happiness "that's it time for you to get off"

dd sucked his teeth "ddot wants me to play one more game" he said pointing to the tv.

"fine me and my babies are going with notti" solána said getting off his bed, and walking to the living room.

#✰.

"yoo whasgood bestie live" notti said removing a blunt from his mouth as the girl brought the camera towards his face.

"y'all, look at my son" solána said with a small grin

she loved her bond she was growing with notti she seen him as a close brother and whenever dd was being annoying when she was over she'd go with him.

"y'all go fuck with my insta post, I just dropped em on Insta at nottiosama" notti said, as he placed the blunt back in his mouth taking a puff of it.

solána fanned the smoke out of her face before sitting it on the coffee table, notti played his song 'don't change' causing him and solána to get sturdy to it.

𝗱𝗱_𝗯𝗮𝗲𝗲𝟬𝟰𝟯 y'all bond is everything
𝗻𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗮𝗮 tryna run up on bro he get hit !

"this goes hard" solána said as her and notti sat on the couch infront of the camera, notti dabbed the girl up on agreement.

solána kept reading comments "𝘺'𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘵𝘪𝘬𝘵𝘰𝘬 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳" she read looking at notti she laughed just imaging the boy attempting to do a tiktok .

"we should, let's do hips!" solána says pulling notti off the couch, he mugged her before sitting back down "I'm not shakira I gotta practice" he said laughing

solána waved him off before sitting back down, she checked the time noticing she's been on live for a good minute now.

"ight ma hearts we off this" solána said turning the camera so they could see her and notti and she exited the live

#✰.

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃𝐂𝐇𝐋𝐎𝐄𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 #୨୧

something short, cause I just felt like having a little notti and solána bonding moment forreal without the whole group being involved. 🖤

#✰ 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 & 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖.
{if any mistakes are spotten, please let me know so i can go through & fix them)
𝐋𝐋𝐄 & 𝐄𝟒𝐍

𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘥...