𝟢𝟦𝟥 , 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 - 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

#✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 ( dd osama )
"i'm tellin' everybody, you're mine & I like it"
@lovedchloee , produces ☆.

#𝟢𝟢𝟦𝟥, 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾.
☆  𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

𝟢𝟢𝟦𝟥, 𝟣𝟢.𝟥𝟣.𝟤𝟤 - 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆 , 𝗇𝗒𝖼
@𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚́𝐧𝐚.𝐧𝐨𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞; streaming now live .
#✰.

"𝑫𝑫𝑶𝑻 𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑷 𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑴𝒀 𝑭𝑶𝑶𝑫" solána yelled to the boy sitting across from her - ddot had taken three of her freshly done sausages that sat on her plate.

"nigga, sharing is caring" ddot confuted while stuffing his mouth with pancakes those being his second plate, solána rolled her eyes , "okay, so guys this is jordan" solána said motioning her hands towards her sister.

the group of boys looked her up and down, ddot licked his lips looking at the brownskin with curly hair "hii, you guys must be solánas little friends?" jordan proceeded.

"woah woah woah, little?" ddot said, notti shook his head at jordan while dd laughed "let us give you a proper introduction" notti said causing solána to meet her face with her palm.

"it's sugarhill ddot" the lightskin with braids said before notti cut him off "notti osama" notti looked at dd for him to introduce himself " dd osama" he said causing jordan to look at them weirdly.

"what's your real name, and not your rapper name?" she said shaking her head at the three boys, "that's a little fed" ddot exclaimed, causing kavani to mug him. "boy, it's ethan, david and darrian" kavani said pointing to each as she introduced them.

"when did y'all all meet?" she asked while biting into her biscuit, ddot started counting on his fingers trying to date back to the first day "uh, four months?" he said causing notti to shake his head. "mhm, and which one of you is dating elle?"

neither of the boys knew solánas nickname, her sister gave her the name from her middle name being noelle they all looked at her weirdly "she meant ána" solána shrugged.

everyone pointed to dd, causing jordan to shift her attention to him "hmm, so what do you like about solána?" jordan smiled, causing solána to slouch down in her seat.

"everything, her laugh , they way she's quick to put shit down, she's a true steppah, her smile and just her she's like the one" dd said, everyone at the table awed as solánas face started heating up.