𝟢𝟨𝟣, 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝘯𝘰𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 .ᐟ

             𖧷 𝘸𝘦𝘴𝘵-𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘮, 𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭 | 𝟣𝟣

             𖧷 𝘸𝘦𝘴𝘵-𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘮, 𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭 | 𝟣𝟣.𝟥𝟢.𝟤𝟤
                                                      @𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚́𝐧𝐚.𝐧𝐨𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞

  𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝑫𝑨𝒀, immediately interlocked her hands with her boyfriend, keeping her closure, "they're on 140th street, it's a lil walk" dd added before grasping her hand a bit tighter, she gave him a head nod as if he was looking

  𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝑫𝑨𝒀, immediately interlocked her hands with her boyfriend, keeping her closure, "they're on 140th street, it's a lil walk" dd added before grasping her hand a bit tighter, she gave him a head nod as if he was looking. "they by sanaa deli?" she asked, waiting for his cut back response. "yeah ma close to it" he rebutted. "they shoulda went to the park" she sighed, knowing the walk was going to take a hot minute.

  dd laughed he knew she hated visiting 140th street, due to the chaos that always occurred & the active gang members, "we can stop and get food" he replied shortly as her demeanor changed, giving him a smirk. "you paying?" she asked unsure of his answer. "nah I just offered you food for you to pay" he sarcastically answered. "okay ms.reyes" she giggled.

  his fave immediately scrunched up, while she continued her laughter spark, "nah, i'm not jacking none of that gangsta" her waved off, "why? it suits you, lowkey" sol laughed. "neva that shit is dead fruity" he said as he began to get irritated over the comment, solána's smile grew larger she always knew how to lower his ego.

once she finally cooled down her laughter she let go of his hand. stopping in-front of the mcdonalds, she wanted some actual food rather then snacks. david took the hint & stopped as well opening the door for the two of them, she entered the line, waiting for their turn.

being the next in line she looked at the menu with the food options, as dd did the same preparing to order "whatchu want?" he said placing his hand in his sweatpants, "my usual" she said, moving closer beside him as more people entered the line. "bigmac with medium fries, and can I get a mcchicken with a large fly and mcfurry?" dd requested, the worker shook her head as she placed their order — dd paid & they waited on the side.