𝟢𝟧𝟥 , 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 - 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

#✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 ( dd osama )
"i'm tellin' everybody, you're mine & I like it"
@lovedchloee , produces ☆.

#𝟢𝟢𝟧𝟥, 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾.
☆ 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

☆  𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

𝟢𝟢𝟧𝟥, 𝟣𝟣.𝟫.𝟤𝟤 - 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆 , 𝗇𝗒𝖼
@𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚́𝐧𝐚.𝐧𝐨𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞; streaming now live .
#✰.

the sun was lighting up the sky, causing a nice glow over the blue ocean. the sun heated up the sand, causing solána to wince as she stepped bare foot on the sand.

solána stopped midway sliding on her onyx yeezy slides. they continued following jordan through the sand of coney island, allowing her to pick their landing spot.

jordan stopped halfway from the shoreline "ight, right here is good" she spoke, she dropped the items she was caring making their destination. solána sat her bag down grabbing her pink towel from the tote bag - unraveling it on the sand. "its hot as a bitch" she complained putting her hand over her face to block out the sun.

"your really going to look like a milk dud after this" ddot joked, solána mugged him as she lifted her middle finger ik his direction he only laughed at her, before returning the same finger.

solána kissed her teeth, before grabbing the sun screen lotion out her tote bag. she popped open the lid, pouring the liquid substance into her palm - she rubbed her hands together smoothing it out between both hands. she lathered her body with the lotion.

"here, pass me it i'll do your back" dd said, solána handed him the bottle. he poured some down her back, causing her to flinch at the cold liquid dribbing down her mid back. dd rubbed it in evenly, as she returned the favor doing his.

"y'all hurry up" notti yelled from the other end of the beach towel. solána rolled her eyes as she stood up, helping dd up as-well. everyone stood up from their individual towels - navigating to the shore.

solána stayed in the shallow end of the ocean, watching as her group ran the waves. she smiled as she seen all of them splash water at eachother, a brownskin approached her near the shore.

"yo, whats up?" he said, causing her to turn in his direction. she took in his appearance "can I help you?" she replied, he nodded his head "uh, my homeboys think your fine" he smirked pointing to a group of guys near the coast. she felt an arm wrap around her which happened to he dds. "tell them she has a boyfriend" he inclined beside her.

"oh? this your nigga?" the boy questioned rubbing the back of his neck, solána nodded her head as the boy looked at his group of boys and waved them off "oh ight" he released before walking away.