𝟢𝟢𝟨 , 𝐒𝐈𝐗

#✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 ( dd osama )
"i'm tellin' everybody, you're mine & I like it"
@lovedchloee , produces ☆.

#𝟢𝟢𝟨 , 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗑.
☆ 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

☆  𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

𝟢𝟢𝟨, 𝟪.𝟥𝟣.𝟤𝟤 - 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆 , 𝗇𝗒𝖼
@𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚́𝐧𝐚.𝐧𝐨𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞; streaming now live .
#✰.

"yo dd , pass me the calculator" I said turning back and facing the lightskin, who's eyes were glued down to his red iPhone.

I waved my hand infront of the boys face him completely ignoring me, and still staring down at his phone.

"david" I retaliated making him stare blankly into my eyes, giving me a mug. - "yo chill on the gov" he said shaking his head.

I roll my eyes at him and shake my head.

"I called your name" I said as he looked back down at his phone, before he could continue you took it away from him.

you stare into the low brightened screen, seeing him scanning over a girls profile. Who happened to be "K Gunna" - "yo you jackin ha?" you said looking at him.

dd snatched his phone back and swiped out of insta, and glared at the girl not even answering the question.

"oh ight, my bad sassy shooter" you say before getting up and getting the calculator you asked dd for earlier.

about 10 minutes later ddot entered the classroom, consuming a bag of spicy dortios. He looked at you and sat beside you. "yoo twin" he said holding out his red stained fingers

"unt unt, wipe them hands first" you said chuckling as he dusted them off on his costume zip up. You shook his hand and continued working on your math.

"where yo fine ass friend at?" ddot said scanning around the classroom seeing the girl missing. you just shrugged in response.

"bro she a dub, I got dressed for her worda bro" ddot said showing off his 'drippy' fit. You couldn't help but laugh and snapped a picture of him and sent it off to kavani.

"she should be here soon, it take her a minute to get dressed" you said placing down the blue calculator.

dd ran his hand through his hair, before speaking up to ddot. "yo dick c'mere" he said motioning him to the back of the class with him.

you just glanced back, and watch ddot join the other Dominican boy. you watched as ddot's face lit up as if he got excited.

"yoo twin, walk with me" ddot said leaving dd and wrapping his arm around you neck. "boy, walk where this 4by4 ass classroom" you said before getting out of your seat.