𝟢𝟧𝟪 , 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

#✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 ( dd osama )
"i'm tellin' everybody, you're mine & I like it"
@lovedchloee , produces ☆.

#𝟢𝟧𝟪 , 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 .
☆ 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

☆  𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

𝟢𝟧𝟪, 𝟣𝟣.𝟤𝟪.𝟤𝟤 - 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆 , 𝗇𝗒𝖼
@𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚́𝐧𝐚.𝐧𝐨𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞; streaming now live .
#✰.

"𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑, 𝐒𝐎 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐏 𝐎𝐍" dd said, holding his hand out in the direction of solána reaching for his controller, "here, and don't be dumb loud it's mad early" she added peeking at the digital clock that rested on his nightstand.

dd laughed taking his red ps4 controller from her, and pressing the button activating the console. she watched as he sat at the end of his bed waiting to start his gaming session.

"excited for tomorrow?" she asked, referring to his sixteen birthday. dd smiled at the fact she remembered he took his birthday lightly, but he was happy at the fact she remembered without a reminder.

"hell yea" he responded, immediately "good, I have some stuff planned for you" she assured him, grabbing her phone as she typed in the 6 digit code. "gangsta, what are we doing?" he asked turning towards her.

"it's a surprise"

dd scrunched his face up, lifting the upper corner or his lip "ma, I don't like surprises" he assured her, she tilted her head in awe, "that's too damn bad you'll love this one" she laughed, pointing at his strained face.

"igh bet, give me a hint though?" he ask, giving off a smile hoping she'd fold. "no, now hurry up with your game cause we have to meet up with the others around 1:00" the girl responds, entering the tiktok app on her iphone.

"where at, cause ddot in the stu" dd questions, facing his attention back to the roku dv that displayed his gameplay, she shrugged her shoulders not sure of the agreed on location. "not gone lie, ion know"

"mmcht, igh" he said entering 2k23, the game he so called hated with a passion but still made way to somehow play the game, "just play the game and shut up" she scolded the boy.

"who are you talking to?" he ask, turning around to show the mug plastered on his face. solána lifted her index finger pointing directly at the lightskin.

"you, now shut up" she laughed causing him to nod his head and turn back around.