Chapter 8: Departure

"Miss, please take care of yourself well, we will always treat this inn as our home. You will never be given any chance to complain; this will always be our stronghold!" Feng Qing said with faint tears gleaming in her eyes.

"Don't worry, I believe your and aunt Li's capabilities. I will always remain in touch with you all and try to return here whenever possible." Bai Yu smiled warmly as she set off for the North with Feng Lan by her side.

It had been a year since she first came to this world. In this year, she met many people; meeting some of them might be a bad experience, but mostly she gained warmth from this world. From Aunt Li, Feng Lan, Feng Qing, to Jiang Ci and to those hundreds of girls whom she had brought from the slave market.

In this year, Jiang Ci had taught them martial arts with all her heart; she herself did not have a very high potential but taking advantage of her space, where 2 hours outside were equal to 8 hours inside, she had practiced painstakingly and now could proudly be called a verified martial artist. But speaking of potential, Feng Lan had the best potential out of all of them; out of all of them, Jiang Ci had herself admitted that in just 9 months or so, Feng Lan could now defeat her and earn the title of the number one martial artist in the Jianghu.

But perhaps, Bai Yu had always had a special eye for talented and loyal people: all the girls that were now already proficient in martial arts, refused to leave her side and wanted to keep staying under her care. So Bai Yu finally decided to expand the range of her business.

Now she was ready to venture into the Imperial Capital and this country's politics. Her departure this time would result in the Moonlight Inn finally being opened in other cities of the country. She was also ready to expand the base of the organisation she had recently created: the WindFrost. These five hundred girls that she had freed from the slave market and taught martial arts to, would continue to free more girls from the slave markets all over the country and the WindFrost, which had already been formed, would continue expanding and providing its services of providing all kinds of information to the people over the country at various costs.

Jiang Ci recently got some news about the person she was looking for, and thus had already departed from this inn. Bai Yu's inspiration for WindFrost also came from this fact that it had taken almost a year for Jiang Ci to get some news about a person. In this world with low means of transmitting news, how successful would her organisation be if they successfully integrated into various parts of the country and started transmitting news to other places?

Bai Yu, having already taught the method of making soap to aunt Li and Feng Qing, left hundreds of soaps and shampoos for their current supply and finally departed towards the North.

What she did not know was, there was someone in the capital that she would be shocked to meet.

Over in the Imperial Capital, there was a certain someone crazily expanding his business as well as reputation. Almost everyone in the Capital knew that there was a certain Young Master Lu who had a shockingly high vision in terms of business and liked ladies who could do business as well.

Back to the Moonlight Inn, it had been almost a month since Bai Yu left, and they got the news that she had finally reached her destination safely. Feng Qing and aunt Li were relieved and finally started giving all their attention to the matters of the inn. This inn was already famous in all the nearby counties and customers just kept coming every day. They had already gotten Master Wang to build an identical building next to the inn, and decorated it the same as the original inn.

At the same time, in Rong City, Bai Yu finally bought a courtyard and settled there for the time being. This time she had brought Feng Lan with her to increase her knowledge and teach her the general process of opening a new inn. Afterall, she could not go to every other city to open new branches of the Moonlight Inn; her subordinates were there to achieve that. She would soon go to the capital and firmly establish a secondary stronghold there.

She had already opened the system mall a few months ago, but was disappointed to find that most of the things were extremely expensive in there. Her collection of thigns in space had also been steadily decreasing; which was a good thing since she did not plan to keep the space always full. Other than some necessities, she wanted to use mainly the things already present in this world, so as not to appear strange. And the stock in her space was anything but normal for this world.

This day, Bai Yu was in a particularly good mood and decided to take a stroll around the city with Feng Lan. She had already selected and bought the place where her new Inn would be made and the demolition would start from the next day. Her life was already on a steady track; she could see her future self in the capital, busy signing papers and dealing with various issues of her business. This was exactly what she was good at: business. Instead of decorating inns and cooking by herself, she much preferred controlling her business while her hired helpers cooked and cleaned for her.

While observing and commenting on the other inns in the city, Bai Yu suddenly came across an acquaintance.