Chapter 10: Capital Branch

"Young Master, there is an urgent letter from our secret guards left in the capital!" Lu MingHan's personal guard told him as he was busy resting on the side of the road.

"Where is it?" Lu MingHan asked as he ate dried jerky.

"Here, Young Master," the guard handed the sealed letter to Lu MingHan. He opened it and saw the words-

Young Master, a young lady has recently arrived in the Capital, she seems to have the same name as the lady you have left to find, our men have found her buying properties and planning to open an inn. We will wait for further orders from you before doing anything.

"Dammit!" Lu MingHan couldn't help cursing as he looked at the Moonlight Inn that could barely be seen in front of him.
A few months ago, he had heard some rumours in the capital, which talked about a certain Moonlight Inn operated by a woman, that provided things called soaps and shampoos to the customers.
He knew almost immediately that it must be the person he had been looking for since forever.

He sent only one of his men to get some news about the inn. The man made a round trip with his fastest speed and informed him about the owner of the Moonlight Inn being called Bai Yu.

Lu MingHan immediately departed from the Capital as he wanted nothing else than to meet her immediately.

However, now, after he had departed for almost two months and the Inn was within his reach, he got a letter that Bai Yu was already in the Capital? Could anyone have such a bad luck as him?

***************

In the past two months, Bai Yu had used almost all her savings to buy properties in various parts of the Capital. The rest was saved for the decoration of her inn. This branch of the MoonLight Inn would be the face of her inn, thus it needed to be decorated in the best way possible. It was also the largest branch of her inns till date.

There would be three buildings next to each other. The most lavishly decorated would be for the nobility, the second one would be for the traders and the middle class people, while the third one for the students who came here to stay for short periods of time.

Although she herself did not agree with the concept of classes and nobility, she could not change this ancient mindset of people by herself, especially when most of the people controlling this country were part of nobility themselves.

As a businesswoman, she was mostly concerned with earning money. She just needed to ensure that her money came through a legal process, other things did not need her to concern herself with.

Her inn would soon become the talk of the town. Firstly because it was situated in the most elegant neighborhood in the Capital; near all the major schools and academies, it had a very elegant atmosphere. The nobility would love to stay here, since it would be ensured that common people would not stay in the same building as them, and their luxurious treatment would be ensured.

With the effect of nobility, since the common people always have some kind of curiosity about the nobility, they would themselves be attracted to the inn. Lastly, the schools and academies near the inn were enough to attract the students.

She had made this foolproof plan after many days of deliberation. She had already prepared all the guards and staff for the inn, now only the decoration and then the grand opening remained for her to work upon.

**************

After another two months, she had already completed the decorations of the inn. Tomorrow was the grand opening of her inn, she had already hired cooks for the inn, and given them the everyday menus with recipes for them to learn. They had already been practicing for almost three months now, and jad mastered most of the recipes she had given them.

With the farm she had opened in the outskirts of the Capital, they could ensure the best quality of meat as well as other farm products for the customers. For tomorrow, Bai Yu decides to take out all the remaining stock of raw meat and milk from her space. Other than being very fresh, it was also in large quantity, which would ensure no accidents taking place in tomorrow's event. She had already had her people send the exquisite invitations to all parts of the Capital. Even if out of curiosity, she was sure her inn would be completely booked tomorrow.

*************

A/n hey guys! The next chapter would be the grand opening as well as the first meeting of our main leads. I am really excited to write about that ;)
Btw sorry for the slow updates, I will try to give updates regularly from now on.