Day In The Love Life

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I would like to make this clear that just because some girl's skits are shorter than the others does not mean they're getting lesser content over the other.

There are no acts of favoritism going on here, I just believe it's not necessary that every girl is supposed to have equal line ups or content. I just write whatever comes to me and sometimes it can be huge for one and short for others.
It also depends on the scenario itself, there's usually only so much that can happen in the provided scene which you may see in further chapters.

Some may be smaller or some too big.

With that out of the way, I hope you enjoy this one!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

MONIKA

Ever since the two of you had become a couple, Monika has done her best to make it very well known amongst the students.

She introduced you to her friends and made sure no misunderstandings were to come. She'd hold your hand where ever the two of you went and frankly you weren't as embarrassed anymore.

With nothing to hide anymore, you indulged in your girlfriend showing you off to the world.

Out there she'd be the one in control, or for better words 'territorial'. Always leading the way and ready to have the time of her life with you.

A routine day for you was to always visit her favorite cafe together then spend the rest of the day at your house.

Now that was the place where she was yours, silently cuddling with you on the couch where she'd rest against you and let you brush her hair with your fingers as if she were a cat.

Or share small talk over a warm cup of coffee that was either take away from the cafe or hand made by you.

Your talks would usually involve possible date plans and your studies at school, since your relationship had just begun, it was important to keep a good balance between what was important.

Or...at least that's what Monika said.

Monika: Have you noticed any girls staring at you lately?

Y/N: You mean anyone other than you?

Monika: Heeeyyyy~! I'm not staring, I'm just admiring your looks. It's not like you can complain either.

Y/N: Whatever you want to call it but no. I don't think any girl looked at me even before I met you, so you don't need to worry miss "deadly jealousy".

Monika: I'm not jealous, I just want to make sure no one bothers you over our relationship...and so no other tries to come in between-

You knew it was near impossible to fluster this girl but you also knew how to push her buttons.

You found it adorable how much she tried to shield you so you played along with her.

She was at ease and herself around you.

You were in pure bliss and happy to have her by your side.

The next few months were all that you could describe as "perfect".