When She Feels Jealous.

MONIKA

As your third year of school had come around, you began opening up as a person.

With the help of Monika, your grades skyrocketed as well and this gave you leverage over the harassment and judgement you had experienced last year.

It gave you recognition, happiness, an ease of mind. It was all going well for you.

But in Monika's eyes, almost too well...

She start noticing the amount of girls in the swarm of people talking about him, or trying to interact with him which got her to stay alert about him.

Monika was always very territorial when it came to you, so matters like this were second nature to be cautious about for her.

One day she caught wind of a plot, a girl who had been trying to woo him for some time now, heard from one of her friends.

To act against it was her mission for the day.

During break she went looking for you and immediately saw you in the corridor, talking to the target of the day.

???: But I have to say, Y/N! You're really amazing at everything you do! Are you perhaps excelling in romance as well...~?

Y/N: Ha! As if I could.

Thank God this idiot is as dense as a metal wall....

Monika thought to herself as she slowly but hastily walked towards you.

Upon reaching she jumped and scooped your arm with a burst of joy.

Monika: There you are~! I thought you'd say you'd text me where you went!

Y/N: A-ah...yeah! I was about to call you but then I ran into Aoi here.

Monika: Oohh? Is this a friend of yours?

Aoi: Well- you could say that. Although, aren't you getting a bit too frisky here? Y/N wouldn't be comfortable with someone bursting through his personal space.

Monika: Oh? Can I not hug my boyfriend after not seeing him since yesterday?

Monika watched as the girl squinted in a sweat while she smirked devilishly under her innocent smile.

It would seem this girl his new around here, Monika had always made sure that everyone knew you were her boyfriend so seeing this girl's priceless reaction was something else.

Y/N: Nah it's fine, Aoi. I'm used to this kinda thing now, it's not like I can complain either.

Monika: Awwwww~

Aoi: Ah- r-right...you're his girlfriend. Actually..I need to go right now so-

Y/N: Okay! I'll see ya later-

Before you could even finish your goodbyes, the girl stomped down the hall, not looking back once.

Y/N: What was that about?