Out in Public/Going On Dates

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

From this point on I'm accepting scenario suggestions along with posting my own! So let me know in the comments, what you want to see next!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

MONIKA

Usually it was Monika who would make date plans and never really believed in the concept of "guys should always be making the moves and plans".

Though you believed that theory, you couldn't go against her wishes nor did you ever consider it.

While heading out on dates, she'd always stay latched onto your arm when in public.

You found it interesting how she's the one calling the shots in your relationship but when it comes to the outside, it's as if she's trying to play it off as if you're the man.

None of the dates were really the fancy type, as many people would like to assume of the most popular girl in school with an elegancy in her family name.

You'd take small trips to the mall, go to the movies or have lunch at a restaurant of your liking.

In rare occasions you'd get wandering eyes that stared you down with judgement, but their existence felt invisible when you saw the girl of your dreams, sitting infront of you, holding her own cheek in excitement after every sip of her drink.

Why would you care about anyone else when you know the truth of your situation?

Monika: Did you ever get along with Kazua?

She referred to someone in her friend group.

Y/N: I tried, he's really set on wanting to eat me alive.

Monika: Not before me-

Y/N: Come again?

YURI

You already knew about and adored her bookworm nature and understood she wasn't really an outgoing person and you were fine with that.

But through Yuri's eyes, she felt as if she was holding you back from having a good time and in truth she wanted to go on dates but never found the courage to ask you or go through with it.

At times when you do hang out in public you'd catch her glancing at stores and other people.

It was only eye catching to you because she was always staring at clothing or jewelry stores which was surprise because she always said she never saw herself buying such things nor hanging out in public location.

In a few experiments, you found out what the situation truly was.

You caught her staring yet again but at that time you pushed the subject and offered to spoil the girl.

After a short while of back and forth stammering you convinced her and finally saw what she really desired.

No matter how much she wanted to deny it, this girl had the heart of a maiden and truly adored being treated.

Her closeted and shy nature had caused her to shut out her desires of enjoyment and now it was as if you fell in love with her all over again due to this new discovery.

Her excitement to receiving a new dress, sight seeing and going out on actual dates...it made you adore her even more and now you can a new source to tease her about.

NATSUKI

You were better off dating a dragon.

This girl was already a challenge to befriend but to pursue a relationship was a lot more manageable to you. Like you had tamed a beast.

But it was true that Natsuki still had many doubts and concerns about herself.

How she felt undeserving of the attention you gave her. The time you spent with her, all because she was too used to her defensive attitude that  couldn't be honest to you about anything.

But even she could be needy at times.

She'd always drag you out for shopping for baking materials or just trips to the mall.

Out there she'd stay a few inches away from you but not completely distance herself, back then when you were just friends, she always avoided the misunderstanding of being mistaken as your girlfriend.

(If not mistaken as your daughter-)

But now she teased and liked the idea of people thinking so, she wanted people to know that you're together but never let you find out.

Which she was terrible at because her actions were way too obvious to you. But who are you to question?

At home she'd eventually huddle up to you after a few snarky comments or remarks of how big of a perv you are.

Once she does get cozy with you she completely clings to you, her cuddling you on the couch was the equivalent of hugging a bear, you do NOT want to disturb it.

This was the ideal concept of a date to her and you could never complain, but soon you felt like you needed to treat her like a princess.

SAYORI

"Sayori, you're being too loud, people are staring."

"Wellllll~! We just had the best flavor of ice cream I had in ages, I'm pumped!"

"You can try to calm it down tho-"

"Ooooo~! I needed to do a little shopping anyway, come on the store's right there!"

"I'm not going in there, Sayori."

"Come onnnn! How would I know what to pick?"

"I'M NOT HELPING YOU PICK UNDERWEAR!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~