Too much to drink

MONIKA

Monika: I'm....not seeing cats.

Monika rambled strangely while looking up at the ceiling. Waving her hand at it as she laid on the couch.

Y/N: That's because there aren't any cats here, Hun.

You said with a sweet smile as you hovered over the couch, looking down at the girl fooling around, in her school uniform of all things.

Y/N: You already knew you'd ace your exams, we all knew. Did you need to go this hard on celebrations?

Monika: Oh huuuusshhhhh...~ You let me do this... Now -hic- give me my actual reward!

Monika raised both her arms up and made grabby hands at you while puckering her lips.

The bottle fell from her belly and onto the floor.

You rolled your eyes and walked around the couch to pick up the bottle and kneeled down in the process to fullfil her request.

Your lips meet hers softly, with your hand gently petting her head as you kissed.

You tolerated the taste of alcohol while Monika frolicked in your embrace until she slowly started getting frisky.

Monika: Mmmmh~ You've come this far-

You suddenly plop your palm on her face and get up.

Y/N: And that's as far as we go.

You clean up the room and walk away.

Monika: Booooo-ooo! You do as your queen commands you -hic!- coward...!

Y/N: Don't worry, you'll get yours in summer vacations.

YURI

Yuri: Y-Y/N?!

Yuri yelped in shock as she closed the door to your room behind her, seeing you standing there with your arm against the wall while the other was limp with a bottle in hand.

You look up and raise said arm and point at her, clumsily curling your finger, asking her to come closer.

Yuri: W-were you drinking?! I hid this bottle in my- where did you find it?!

You raise the bottle and tap it's tip at her lips and groan.

Y/N: Wheeeere...were you?

Yuri: I went to the store, you said we were short on eggs and-

Y/N: Talking to guys?! Waaaaaaooow-!

Yuri: H-huh?! No! I just said I went to the store!

Y/N: The cashier there is a guy isn't he...?! You talked to him! So you've been talking to other guys without me knowing.

Yuri: Wh-...pffft!

Yuri bursts into laughter and grabs your shoulders to keep her balance. The silliness mixed with seriousness in your voice was too golden for her.