"Let's cuddle!"

MONIKA

Much to Monika's disagreement, late night working on assignments bad become a norm for you.

You'd go through sleepless nights to fill in the work sometimes that even outdid Monika in her first years.

With exams not even near, the stress to do better had gotten the better of you but today, Monika had enough.

The girl had woken up at night and came down to grab a glass of water but was diverted by a light in the living room.

The girl was shocked and almost annoyed to see you working with a dim lamp overhead with papers and books scattered across the table.

Monika: Oh for God- Y/N!

Her shout made you flinch and drop your pen.

Y/N: AH! WHAT HUH?!

Monika: We talked about this, the project isn't even due for the next few weeks.

Y/N: Nah, I'm almost done, I just...

You're cut off by your own yawn as Monika stomps over and slams your books shut.

Monika: I don't care, nothing that you're doing right now is worth ruining your sleep over.

She then grabs your arm and yanks you off the couch. Dragging you upstairs and into her room until you stop her.

Y/N: Wait what are you doing?!

Monika: I miss when we'd always cuddle at your place when we're bored, you completely stopped for a while now...

Y/N: W-we can do that again but...why here?! This is your house! Your bed-

Monika: Exactly. My house, my rules. New rule; we're going to cuddle every night until my parents come back from their trip.

With that, she trapped you. Pulling you into the bed, she'd sink down and hug your chest from the side.

Even though it's been a while, you knew how to work in this situation.

Letting her rest her head on your chest, you'd smoothly glide your fingers through her hair, playing with her soft long locks as she cooed in your arms.

The denial you had in you disappeared as the presence of Monika caused all your stresses to wash away while the cozy position caused you to drift off to sleep.

The girl never did get her glass of water, but she got the next best thing so what's there to complain about?

YURI

A cold winter afternoon was chaining a good day for Yuri.

Even at the confines of your house, the cold weather broke through the heater of your house and disturbed her atmosphere.

She found it intensely hard to focus on her book due to the chill in her spine and the numbness of her fingers.

It was in these moments where Yuri envied your physique. Your firm body and more active nature helped you keep warm as you sat next to her and played video games with no issue.