Ignoring

••••••••••••••••••••

Yeaahh....
Sorry for being gone this long but life really didn't want me continuing this book or anything on Wattpad.
Ever since Christmas, things were way too busy for me to handle but I'll try to get back that consistency of posting.

As always, leave your ideas in the comments and I'll continue on with them or write my own!

Also sorry about Sayori's part. Her's didn't seem to fit the perspective of today's skit.

••••••••••••••••••••

MONIKA

Monika: Hey, Y/N! You're pretty late tod-

You walk past her. Not uttering a single word, you head through the school gates, leaving Monika confused and silent as she turned and watched you walk away.

She would have called out to you and tried again, but the way you fazed through her made her feel that something is different.

Regardless, she let you go and soon headed into school herself.

As classes went by, Monika would always sneak at the chance to send you a text or two but as she feared, no reply.

Her focus was off for the rest of the day as you were the only thing on her mind.

At break she met up with you for lunch but nothing she did helped understand what was going on.

You barely said anything to her and continued eating lunch, even when she brushed past beating around the bush and started asking you about why you're ignoring her, but nothing.

Once the school day had ended, Monika went out on her own, alone. She gave up on thinking you'd be waiting for her as she left.

But then she found you already standing at the metal gate, leaning against it as you stared her down.

Y/N: You're pretty late.

Monika: What do you want...

Y/N: To go home?

Monika: Then do it.

Y/N: Without you?

Monika: Are you-... You ignore me all day! Refuse to talk to me or even explain what the hell was going on! You made me think I hurt you in some way and-

Monika was suddenly interrupted when a phone was shoved in her face. Specifically yours.

It showed the call history of you and Monika, showing that she kept calling you 5 times in the middle of the night one hour after the other.

Y/N: Last night, you were the one who wanted to 'test' me. Saying I couldn't last a day without you in school and pretty much insisted that I try it. I knew it was all in light heart so I played along but now you're acting like

Monika was staring at the phone, dumbfounded but then the realization slapped her right in the face.

Monika: Oh- Oh gosh...this is.

Y/N: This is...?

Monika: I uh...may have had a few drinks last night with my friends. Ehehe~