Chapter 16

Gong Jue couldn't accept such an idea.

Before he could gather his thoughts, Gong Yi hurriedly covered his mouth and cautiously glanced over his head.

"There's an intruder!"

Her little hand was soft and smelled of sweet cake. Gong Jue shook off his daze when he suddenly heard crumbling sounds on the rooftop.

A group of men moved with very light footsteps; they quickly jumped off the eaves and landed in front of the house. At exactly that moment, Gong Yi Mo suddenly attacked!

She skillfully thew a dagger and hit the chest of an assassin, causing him to fall off the window. When their leader witnessed one of his subordinates die, he was shocked. Who told them that this was just a simple assassination?

It seems that a mysterious expert in the vicinity was protecting this unfavored Prince!

After their fiasco, the men regrouped and prepared a serious assault. The window crashed and four blackly dressed men rushed in, only to be greeted by the sight of three little children! Behind their masks, their jaws dropped open in surprise.

Gong Jue didn't give them an opportunity to respond. He pulled out a narrow sword and stabbed at a masked man, while Gong Yi pushed Xin'er aside and joined the battle.

The leader of the assassinating team was shocked seeing the skill of two mere children!

However when he remembers his deal with Liu Xian Fei, his eyes glinted with a fierce light! The Western King's son was on his way to the capital. If the Ninth Prince dies, then his relatives will never find out the truth of the whole story. However if he survives, then Gong Jue will inevitably threaten both Liu Xian Fei and the Queen. These two children are dangerous! He must kill these two hidden snakes in their cradles today!

While Gong Jue struggled with an opponent, Gong Yi Mo skillfully fought off a group. Seeing her threat, the other men turned their focus on attacking her. How could they be so vicious, ganging up on a child!

Gong Jue had no experience fighting with a group. He had an unfair disadvantage at the beginning, but as he kept going, he movements gradually became smooth. His little body jumped forward with renewed energy to fight.

The more the two battled, the more assassins were injured!

The leader panicked. Who in the world trained these two children in martial arts, especially to this extent! However, he must not fail in his mission!

So he sent out a signal, and then once again engaged in battle with Gong Yi Mo. He had to use his full concentration to deal with her; it was difficult to imagine that a simple 10-year-old girl actually did not fall behind him in martial skill!

But it doesn't matter. He already sent the signal for reinforcement. Tonight, these two children will die right here!

Gong Yi Mo naturally didn't miss the enemy's signal; she was in a rush against time. If they only had to deal with this small group, then she and Jue would have a chance to win, but more people would be tricky. At that moment, she saw Gong Jue get stabbed on the shoulders! She quickly intercepted her opponent's sword, grabbed the struggling man, and tossed him out the window while yelling, "I'll take care of things here, Gong Jue, you go to Father!"

Go to Father?

Gong Jue was about to speak, when suddenly another group rushed up to fight him. He once again joined the melee, completely ignoring the bloody stream on his shoulder. There's no way he was planning to go back to that hypocritical Father. Even at the cost of his life, he would rather die with Gong Yi!