Chapter 17

In order to reach the Zhaoyang Temple, one has to get past three palaces: Han Yue palace, Qian Long Palace, and Ze Tian palace.

At this time, Gong Jue had crossed the river and arrived at Hanyue Palace. The melodic sound of strings rang faintly. Prince Jue rushed in that direction; he ran so quickly, so anxiously, that even his lungs felt like they burned with fire. However his heart continued to urge him, Hurry up......Faster!

A gust of wind roared as clouds shrouded the sky. A layer of rain began to fall. Hanyue Palace glowed brightly with it's lanterns during the night. The palace was so large and magnificent that it appeared solemn and indifferent under the dark.

Gong Jue rushed in quickly, as if his life depended on it.

However, he was stopped again.

This time, the one who blocked his path was another palace guard. However, judging from the man's calm eyes, Gong Jue secretly became vigilant. This was definitely not an ordinary guard!

"The Empress has sent a decree: all uninvited guests who intrude will be killed with no mercy!"

The cold words caused Gong Jue to seethe in anger! The Queen, he couldn't believe that even she wanted to obstruct his path! The surrounding men must have been employed by her, so they plan deal with him mercilessly.

There were fifteen people on the enemy's side; all were highly trained, and more than enough to deal with a child!

However, Gong Jue was no ordinary boy. He looked at the group in front of him and took a deep breath.

Without saying a word, he raised the sword in his hand. His body trembled slightly, as if he was very eager to quench his thirst for blood.

Come on, I'll kill all those who hinder me!

When he was left defenseless for his first two years in the cold palace, his personality had become aloof and ruthless! In order to kill eight hundred, he doesn't mind losing a thousand!

With his adept hand-to-hand combat, he managed to fend off more than ten members of the elite team. For a while, no one could come close to his body!

The guards were secretly anxious; they had received the secret order of Liu Xian Fei to execute the Ninth prince right here!

Gong Jue originally wanted to venture carefully. However, the thought that Yi Mo was in grave danger had burdened him deeply. It caused to him fight even more like a madman, to the point that he could't control himself!

His swordsmanship began to flow more smoothly, and his strikes were getting even more ruthless. The sensation of piercing through flesh and blood like silk was fascinating.

Within the commotion, the boy stared in the direction of a bright light in the distance. His ink-black eyes flashed with a faint chill!

Why was it that although they were all royalty, one prince can laugh and mingle in the Golden Zhaoyang Temple, while he and Sister Gong can only shrink in a corner of the Cold Palace! Instead of freely receiving help, they were forced to demand it!

At this time he leapt in the air. His white dress was heavily bloodstained; from afar, it looked as if red flowers had bloomed. Gong Jue originally appeared like a beautiful fairy child, blessed by the Goddess of Mercy. However at his time, his pair of devilish eyes were bloodshot and murderous - like a demon!

As he slashed down, his victim's hot blood sprayed on his jade-like face. His originally tight lips raised into a smile.

If this bloody road is the only path to saving Gong Yi Mo, then he will certainly take it!