2

I hadn't been to Britannia before, but it had to be better than the demon realm. Once I got to the cave that housed the portal, I heard arguing so I hid and watched. It was Meliodas and Zeldris. "Come with me, brother. We don't need to fight for a useless conflict anymore," I heard Meliodas say, then he extended his hand to his younger brother. Was he leaving the demon realm too? Zeldris started to reach out to grab his older brother's hand but stopped and slapped it away. "Fine. Leave. I no longer consider you my brother. The next time we meet will be as enemies," he spat, stomping away. Meliodas watched for a few seconds then turned and left. Before Zeldris got past me, I stepped out from behind where I was hiding. He glared at me, then when he realized I was covered in blood, he was taken aback. "What the hell are you doing here?" he growled, "Who's blood is that?"

"My Father's. I killed him. Now I'm leaving the realm for good. I thought you should know," I answered coldly. The rage in his eyes intensified. But there was another emotion I couldn't quite determine. Not only did his brother just abandon him and our kin, but so was the person he hated. You'd think he'd be happy I was leaving, but his value of loyalty must've surpassed his hatred for me. "You as well? You and Meliodas disgust me. Filthy traitors," his voice was sadder than I expected. "Thought you'd be happy I was leaving. You'll get to hunt me down, then you won't have to look at me ever again," I pointed out. He scoffed, "You drive me fucking insane with your lackadaisical attitude...but you were valuable. Now get out of my face." He shoved past me and I watched him leave before heading towards Britannia. I came across two of the Ten Commandment's corpses, no doubt they'd tried to stop Meliodas. As soon as I crossed into Britannia, I blocked someone's sword with my hooked dagger. "Have you come to try to stop me as well?" he growled at me.

"Piss off, Meliodas. I just murdered my Father. I left the realm, permanently. Now I'm going to go find something to drink before your Father sends your brother to execute me," I stated coldly, shoving him away. He wasn't surprised in the slightest I'd killed my Father and he didn't say anything else as he watched me walk off. Britannia was pretty. Meliodas had actually told me about it a little, I liked the feeling of the sun on my skin. There were a lot of different colorful plants and small wildlife around, making me genuinely smile. I found a village after awhile that seemed to have a tavern. The only problem was I didn't have any money, but I wasn't above threatening the humans or stealing so I did just that. I grabbed a few bottles of something that smelled strong and left them cowering. The blood all over me probably helped with the intimidation factor considering I was small and cuter than I'd liked to admit. I took my bottles with me to a cliff I found that overlooked a pretty field of red and yellow flowers that were taller than I was.

I chugged the first of the bottles. It burned going down, which is what I was looking for. I sat there for a long time, thinking about what little time I had left. I was happy and relieved my Father was dead by my hands. He deserved what was coming to him. As for Rosalie, I didn't give a shit what happened to her. She'd probably get knocked up intentionally so someone else would take care of her now that Father was gone. I wondered how long it'd be before the Demon King sent his executioner after me. Though now that the heir had abandoned the realm, maybe I wasn't as important to dispose of right now. But I was second strongest, only behind Meliodas and second fastest, only behind Zeldris, so I was a threat should I join the other clans to fight the demon clan.

I also soon realized as I was halfway through my second bottle that I likely wouldn't be able to sleep long if I wanted to stay alive. I'd be unprotected and I didn't know what dangers there were in this realm. I knew the goddess clan would attack me on site. I was now a traitor to the demon clan. The other three I didn't know much about except that humans were the weakest and I'd easily be able to kill them should I need. After I started on the third bottle, I huffed and contemplated whether I really wanted to die by the hands of that idiot should I be unlucky enough he find me when I'm sleeping or if I should go find Meliodas. I finished the bottle and decided the latter, but first I looked for some sort of water source to wash myself off. I didn't have any soap but I could at least get the dried blood off me and change my clothes.

I hate you (Zeldris x OC)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara