5

"Absolutely fucking not, Meliodas. I don't know anything about Liones or the King and I didn't help save the kingdom so I'm not going to some awards ceremony," I crossed my arms and scowled. "Why not? You can meet the King and some of the others!" he insisted. I pushed past him, "No. I'll be here when you get back. I wanna go do something." I put my daggers on my hips and turned around to look at him, "Nothing's going to happen to me, Mel. I've been on my own for 16 years, I can take care of myself." His face fell a little, "I'm sorry, Aella...I guess I just felt like I couldn't face you after what happened..." I put my hands on his shoulders, "I forgive you, but you should know better than to think I'd judge you for that." He smiled softly and nodded. "Fine, but don't drink all my booze." I grinned, "No promises!" I watched them leave, Ban and King didn't seem to be with them but they weren't in the Boar Hat either. A bar on top of a giant pig...only Meliodas would have something this ridiculous.

I went outside and ran a little ways away until I felt confident no one saw me, then I flew into the air and towards Danafor. I had just come from
that direction but something felt off and I wanted to check it out. It took a little while to get there but I made it. I dropped down into the crater and looked around, not seeing anything of interest. I felt the ground rumble and sinister energy suddenly, sending shivers down my spine. "Shit," I muttered aloud. I didn't think when he said they were returning he meant this soon. I didn't feel them immediately near me so I continued looking around until I finally gave up. As I jumped out of the crater to leave, I heard a voice behind me. "Who are you?" they asked. I'd know that irritating voice anywhere. I scoffed and turned around, "I'm hurt you don't recognize me, you spoiled brat. Or is it because I'm just a commoner that I'm not worth remembering?"

His black eyes widened in shock, "...Aella? How are you still alive?" I shrugged, "Cursed with immortality. It's been a great 3000 years, lemme tell ya." He glared at me, to which I returned his glare, "Where's the traitor?" he spat. I laughed and pointed at myself with my thumbs, "You're lookin at 'er!" He huffed, "You know who I'm talking about. That bastard Meliodas." I shrugged again, "I have no reason to tell you. You want your revenge? Find him yourself. Now if you'll excuse me, there's some booze with my name on it," I announced as I turned away from him. I took a few steps when he shouted "Stop!" I instantly froze involuntarily. "What the fuck?" I muttered. I could turn around but I couldn't leave the spot I was standing in. "What?" I shouted back at him.

He walked up to me quickly, stopping just in front of me, "Why did you save me back then?" he asked bluntly. My cheeks were on fire, "I already told you. I was just returning the favor for you not executing me," I grumbled. "I think you're lying," he insisted, he had a stupid smirk on his face. I frowned at him, "What!? Why'd you spare me then?!" He sighed heavily, "I don't fucking know. You're so irritating, I should've just done it." I scoffed and laughed, "No time like the present. Go ahead, kill me!" I closed my eyes and waited but he did nothing. I started to walk away again, noticing I could move from the spot now but he grabbed my wrist. "For fuck's sake, let go of me!" I shouted, yanking on my arm and simultaneously tripping backwards. I fell on my back and he on top of me, like the day he came to execute me. Between my legs, our faces inches apart.

We glared at each other. "You're doing this on purpose now. I knew you couldn't resist my cock in you," he smirked at me yet again, a look of triumph in his black eyes. "You wish! I don't want anything to do with a snob like you!" I growled back. He didn't move, smirking at how flustered I was beneath him. "You loved every second of it, you're even aching for it now...if you beg Daddy like an obedient little girl, he'll fuck you nice and hard," he whispered smugly. I had a shocked and appalled look on my face, "I'd never beg you for anything let alone that! Get the fuck off me you fucking spoiled brat!" I shouted in his face, struggling a little. He grinned mischievously and grabbed my wrists, pinning them down above my head with one of his hands. He used his other hand to grab my throat, his fingers on my jaw to keep my face in place. I scoffed when he turned my face to the side to lick my neck lewdly from my collarbone to my jaw then nibbled on my earlobe. "You have the most ridiculous ears..." he snickered when I tried to struggle but he had ahold of me too tightly and his body was keeping mine pinned down as well.