15

For shits and giggles, I jumped off Zel's lap and grabbed the dagger I'd thrown at Cusack and added some hellblaze to it. "Aella, must you antagonize him as soon as he walks in the door?" Zeldris asked in an exasperated voice. I rolled my eyes, "Shut up, party pooper. Live a little, why don't ya?" I was giddy waiting, I felt them come in the castle and I noticed he had Elizabeth with him as well. I'd make sure not to hit her. As soon as he kicked the door open, my dagger was in front of his face, he knocked it away and couldn't help but smirk at my ridiculous antics. "It's been awhile, Aella," he greeted coldly. I snickered, "It's been awhile like this, at least." Elizabeth looked at me shocked, she was already terrified by the sight of Meliodas, she didn't dream I'd be like this as well. "Walking into enemy territory. You're cocky, brother," Zeldris commented.

Meliodas wasn't in the mood to beat around the bush, "Where's Estarossa?" Zeldris frowned, "Your friend, that despicable Lion Sin, put him in a coma." Meliodas sighed in frustration, "Then you'll have to do it yourself. Retrieve the Commandments, I'm going to absorb them and become the next Demon King." Estarossa walked in just as Zeldris stood up in protest. "If the two of you are gonna fight for the throne, I'll put my hat in the ring," Estarossa added, making the other two scoff. He then looked at Elizabeth and I, "Though I'll take my name out of the running and back whoever gives me their woman." I growled at him and had a sword at his throat before he could blink, "I'm not some object to be traded, you worthless piece of trash." He snickered, he knew neither of his brothers would agree to such terms and he fully expected me to react that way. "Enough. Estarossa, you'll join Zeldris to get the Commandments," Meliodas informed him. Both of them went to attack their older brother, so he shoved them down with the sheer amount of power he had.

Obviously, seeing him hurt Zeldris enraged me so I went to attack him. He glared at me, "Stop." My eyes glowed and I froze in place. Zel and I stared at each other in shock. Meliodas snickered, "I wondered about that. It's not just you, baby brother, that can control her. I'm thinking it's only demons she has a deep emotional connection with. Those on our side at least, she didn't listen to me before." This pissed us both off even more than we already were. Zel loved me, he wouldn't use my curse to harm me...but Meliodas, specifically this Meliodas...anything was fair game. "So, what's it gonna be, Zeldris? Are you gonna help me become the next Demon King? Or are you gonna watch me force your lover do whatever I want her to do?" he asked his brother maliciously.

"Don't do it, Zel. He's only doing it so he can break their curses, that's all he cares about," I insisted. Zeldris frowned, unsure whether his brother would force me to do anything that bad given he'd considered me his best friend at one point in time. Meliodas was getting irritated by his hesitation and threatened something he knew would immediately make his little brother help him, "If you don't agree to help me right now, brother...I'll order her to fuck me. In front of you. Your choice," he growled in slight evil amusement. I glared daggers at the blonde, wishing I could stab him through at least three of his hearts right now. Poor Elizabeth was in tears, both from the vileness that was the love of her life in general but then to threaten to force his brother to watch him fuck his brother's lover...she couldn't handle it.

Zeldris immediately relented, "Fine. I'll help you. I just want to ask one thing from you, in return." Meliodas glared at him but waited, listening. "Break Aella's curse for me, when you become the Demon King," he requested. They both looked at me before returning their gaze to one another, "Sure. Why not?" Zeldris nodded then came over to me and grabbed my hands, "I'll be back as soon as I can," he whispered and kissed me tenderly on the lips. I watched him leave after showing Estarossa how to retrieve Commandments from someone then glared at Meliodas. He ignored me and took Elizabeth somewhere else in the castle. Leaving me to do whatever the fuck I wanted, which was a poor choice considering he and Zeldris were the only ones able to control me at the moment. After he'd gotten a safe enough distance away, I glanced at Chandler and Cusack, who were watching me. They knew I'd take advantage of the opportunity as soon as both Demon Princes left me unsupervised, they just weren't sure what I was going to do.