3

I spent a lot of time fighting against my brethren. It was strange, I didn't want to kill them but I wasn't really given much option when they were slaughtering innocent people in Britannia. I was taking a break in a field one day when someone landed behind me. "I knew you'd be coming for me one day," I called out as I turned around to face him. He was glaring at me but he looked tired. We all did, the war was stressful and had been going on for awhile. "Aella," he basically spat out my name. "Zeldris," I shot back with the same amount of venom in my voice. "Not only did you betray your kin, now you're willingly killing them? Do you have loyalty to no one?" he asked angrily. I crossed my arms, "Our clan never did anything for me. My Father beat the shit out of me constantly, everyone knew yet no one did anything. Why should I have loyalty to cowards? I wouldn't kill them if they weren't slaughtering innocent people. I've been given no choice," I responded.

He huffed, "You leave and now you suddenly have motivation to put your skills to good use? Where do your priorities lie? Why bother? You've always skipped out on anything that required effort, instead daydreaming like some child!" I stormed up to him, my black eyes staring up into his, "What's it to you? Why do you care what I did or didn't do!? It didn't have any effect on you! Or is it you were jealous?" I was close enough I could smell him: lavender and cedar wood, it was nice. It made me angry, I didn't want to like the way he smelled. He scoffed, "Jealous?! Jealous of what?! Your laziness? Your mouthiness? Your ridiculous ears?!" I gritted my teeth and attempted to sucker punch him in the mouth like I did when we were 6, only he was faster now and caught my wrist. "You didn't answer me! Why do you care what I do, Zeldris?!" I shouted, yanking my arm away from him. He seemed a little flustered at first, then composed himself again, "I don't have to answer that."

I sighed heavily through my nose, "You're here to execute me, get it over with. Well...you can try, at least. I'm not just going to let someone like you kill me." He furrowed his brows, "Someone like me? What the hell is that supposed to mean?!" I snickered, "A spoiled brat. That's what. You've always been a spoiled brat and that's all you'll ever be!" He'd had enough, yanking his sword out of its sheath as I jumped out of his range. "You're not going to win, Aella. I'm faster than you. I'll give you one chance. Because of Meliodas, there are openings in the Ten Commandments. Become one and you'll live. Or die here. Your choice," he threatened. "You may be faster," I admitted as he appeared in front of me despite trying to get away, "But I'm stronger," I shouted as I punched him in the gut. It knocked the wind out of him for a few seconds and sent him flying across the field. Sparring with Meliodas so often helped tremendously.

He coughed as he stood up, "You've always been so goddamn annoying. Stubborn. Doing whatever the fuck you wanted even though you knew what your Father would do to you. I can't comprehend it. Just do what's expected of you, that's all any of us can do!" He brought his sword down at me, I narrowly blocked it with my daggers. "I'm annoying?! What's more annoying is someone like you, always doing exactly what you're told without question! Blind loyalty?! Do you not have any thoughts or feelings of your own on anything?!" I shouted back, attempting to kick him but he moved away too fast, only to come at me just as quickly and knocked me down. I grabbed onto his shirt, yanking him down with me. My intent was to get my legs under him and kick him over my head but he blocked my legs with his own. What ended up happening was: Me on my back with him on top of me, between my legs, face inches from mine.

We were both a little shocked at how we ended up positioned that way, my cheeks turned bright red at how close he was, not to mention how much of his body was touching my own. It was like we were frozen, angrily staring into each other's eyes, breathing erratically from both the fighting and our current predicament. We glared at each other for what felt like an eternity when he grinned mischievously then finally growled, "Damn it! You're so infuriating!" then he smashed his lips into mine, forcing his tongue in my mouth. I kissed him back angrily, moaning when I felt him getting hard between my legs. I pulled his hair roughly and sucked on his tongue as he moved his hand between us to fiddle with his pants and move my shorts aside. I gasped and moaned with his simultaneous groan as he pushed his dick inside my pussy. He moved his mouth to my neck, biting and sucking up to my ear, "Told you it'd happen again," he whispered gruffly in my ear, "You just can't resist this spoiled brat's cock." I bit his neck in irritation, drawing a little blood and causing him to inhale sharply, "Shut the fuck up and fuck me harder you snob," I growled back in his ear.