13

Before he pulled his dick out of me I looked up at him, "I have an idea and I know you're gonna love it," I grinned. He tilted his head, making me squeal a little at how goddamn cute it was. "Let's go take over Camelot. It'll be easy, they're not as powerful as Liones and it's a nicer castle than here. Plus an entire city of humans to enslave if you want," I explained my plan. He grinned, loving this sinister side of me, "I love it. We'll go as soon as we get dressed." The downside of me using Savage Mode was it brought out what the other clans would say is traditionally demonic nature, sinister and evil. We weren't really but there were some of us with too much power that dampened our emotions so much so that those were the only things to come out. It's why I didn't want to use it all the time, I was afraid. We flew to Camelot together, enjoying each other's company when we landed on the wall surrounding the city. They were prepared to fight us, the Holy Knights immediately charging forward. "You can go clear out the castle if you want, I'm gonna use my Commandment on all of these knights first," he informed me, kissing me and biting my bottom lip a little before glaring at the knights. They were confused by our lack of care and I decided to pull out Savage Mode again to make quick work of this.

-Elsewhere-
"Merlin, do you feel that? What is it?" Ban asked, it was the second time today they felt an insane amount of power be released. She looked towards Camelot with worry and sighed, "It's similar to the Captain's power when he was Meliodas the Love, the Leader of the Ten Commandments, but it's not him. Which means it's Aella, and that isn't good for us. She's using her highest level of power to help Zeldris wreak as much havoc as possible while Meliodas is gone." Ban gritted his teeth and clenched his fists, "We have to stop her! Let's go now!" Merlin shook her head, "We'd die immediately, Ban. You have no idea the power she wields like this. There are three people I can think of who could take her down: Meliodas, Zeldris, and Escanor. But because Zeldris is with her and Meliodas is gone, Escanor would stand no chance. Not to mention her lack of concern for life in this state. We just have to hope the Captain comes back soon."

-Camelot-
Merlin was right. Like Meliodas in Assault Mode, a being's life or death didn't matter much, I just liked the destruction. I shot down buildings with darkness, destroying the city around the castle. I spared enough people that Zeldris would have a good amount to enslave before I moved onto the castle. After knocking the Holy Knights stationed outside the entrance away with ease, I kicked the doors in. "Knock knock. Get the fuck out if you want to live. This castle and city belong to the demons now!" I announced, cackling as the humans ran around screaming, running past me to be trapped by Zeldris. We made a pretty good evil team. I went and sat on the throne and waited for him, the castle was easily conquered as was the kingdom itself. The young king didn't seem to be around, making me snicker a little. Zeldris walked in and grinned at me, "Get up. That's my seat," he ordered. He sat down and pointed at his lap, "This is your seat," he chuckled at my glare.

I sat down anyway, he really had did what he said. I submitted to him, but he was the only one that I'd willingly listen to like this. Soon after we took Camelot, some of the other Commandments showed up. Their eyes filled with a little bit of terror at the sight of me. Meliodas and I were the two most feared demons and they shuddered at the thought of him coming to join us. Before, I wouldn't work with him or anyone, likely why the Demon King specifically put this curse on me so his son could control me should he need to. But they didn't know that so they steered clear and took their next orders. Melascula went to the abandoned city Corand and put up a distortion around Camelot so the Sins couldn't get in easily. Estarossa stayed in Camelot and the rest I had no idea.

I hadn't went back to normal yet, not that Zeldris minded. I was more likely to go along with whatever plans he had for Britannia now like this...and he found it sexy. I was lazily draped on the throne while he went to walk around the castle. He came across a strange sword in the ground in a room by itself that wouldn't budge. A portal above him suddenly appeared, his Father speaking to him from Purgatory. "Zeldris. Aella's curse is intensified in her Savage Mode form. Make sure to use her as much as you can while she's like this, especially if Meliodas comes back and insists on stopping this takeover. And keep your dick in your pants. You're leading the Commandments in a war, getting your cock wet should be your last priority right now. Once we've won, I don't care how often you fuck her, if anything get her pregnant to produce an heir. Now go, finish getting our revenge," the Demon King's portal disappeared as fast as it had appeared. Zeldris couldn't help but be irritated and embarrassed, he didn't like his Father ordering him to use his lover or trying to dictate his sex life.