14

Zeldris was pissed at his Father yet again. He'd ordered him to retrieve Meliodas from the Sins as he was back to his former self: the vile leader of the Ten Commandments. The Demon King knew he was desperate to break his and Elizabeth's curses and likely mine as well, so he knew Meliodas would come back to achieve greater power. To become the next Demon King. Zeldris had argued with his Father over this, not wanting his traitorous brother to steal the throne back. Estarossa never had a chance in line, so without either of them, Zeldris was the sole remaining heir. Not only that, but none of the Commandments were responding and the two that did gave up their Commandments and became his enemies. Because I was still in Savage Mode, I couldn't help but snicker at Zel's anger. "Shut up before I shove my dick in your mouth again," he threatened, pacing back and forth in the room before me angrily. I did as he said for a moment but I wanted him to shut me up so I decided to intentionally irritate him, "Is the spoiled brat not getting what he wants? You're the baby, of course you're last in line, what did you expect?" His eyes were filled with rage when he looked at me but when he saw the smirk on my face he knew why I was pissing him off, I wanted his cock in my mouth.

"Get on your knees and open your stupid fucking mouth," he demanded, pulling his already hard dick out of his pants as he walked over to me. I dropped to my knees but endured the pain and resisted opening my mouth so he'd force himself in. He pulled my hair hard to make me open my mouth and thrusted in extra hard, hissing from the sudden pleasure. "You're such a little whore. I know you're pissing me off intentionally just so I'll abuse you. Your favorite food must be my cum. Let me help you with your hunger then," he growled. I didn't have to move in the slightest, he fucked my mouth hard to get his frustration out. He was ignoring his surroundings and I caught a glimpse of Chandler and Cusack out of the corner of my eye, laughing in my head when they saw what their youngest Prince was doing and hurried away. His frustration was so high it didn't take long for him to cum in my mouth, I swallowed it all happily and continued sucking him needily after he'd stopped his own movement. He groaned from the overstimulation, throwing his head back in delight, "Fuck, you're gonna suck me dry, Aella..." he whispered.

I sucked hard, it made a popping noise as I removed my mouth from him, and looked up into his eyes seductively. "We got caught again. Chandler and Cusack are here, you might wanna tell them you're decent again. I'm sure Cusack misses his little baby," I teased him, snickering at his angry glare from me calling him a little baby. His glare disappeared though when he realized even though I was intentionally irritating him, I didn't put up much of a fight to suck his dick because I knew it'd help calm him down to get off. He pulled me to my feet gently and kissed my lips tenderly, "I love you, Aella. You're my world." I gave him a small smile, the best I could manage if he wanted me to stay in this mode and replied, "I love you too...spoiled Prince." He rolled his eyes but grinned, tucking himself back in his pants to go get the two demons waiting outside the room.

They followed him back in the room and smiled at me, "Lady Aella, it's good to see you once again," Chandler greeted. Cusack wasn't as friendly, though I didn't think he'd be friendly with any woman who was intimate with his Prince, no one was good enough. "Cusack. You better be friendly with Aella, I don't need coddling nor your protective antics just because you think no one is good enough," Zeldris scolded him, knowing exactly what he was thinking. "I apologize, Young Master Zeldris, I just want what's best for you," he admitted. Zeldris scowled at him, "Aella is perfect but even if she wasn't, who would be the best match for me besides the strongest female demon to come from our realm?" Cusack couldn't argue with that and Chandler frowned, he didn't think about that when considering who'd be a good match for his Young Master, now wanting me to instead be with his. Zeldris looked at Chandler, "Father informed me Meliodas has returned to his former self and asked I have him retrieved from his ridiculous group, the Seven Deadly Sins. The other Commandments aren't responding and Estarossa is in a coma. I'd go myself but I don't want to leave Aella here herself, you know how she gets when like this," he informed him. I scowled at him from my seat on the arm of the throne next to him, making him smirk at me. Before he could order that Chandler retrieve his brother, he took off crying in happiness.

I hate you (Zeldris x OC)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara