Chapter 6: Made For Each Other

(This chapter is for Valerievoyse for choosing my book in her favourites)

______________

"Well, it seems like both of you are having fun here, huh?"

Both of us, Me and Kyle were running and laughing in the cave when everything came to a sudden halt with
a soft yet loud voice filled with happiness but dominance echoed around the cave.

Kyle came and stood beside me. He was about to encircle his hands but retracted in the middle, instead he hold my hands.

I looked at Kyle before looking at the seven men and a woman. I pursed my lips as I tried to recall who were these 'people'. And soon enough I remembered.

The tallest man having a fair skin whose lower body was covered with a brown 'cloth' and had a wolf-face mark on his chest skin was the wolf king. Just by looking at him one could tell he's the king as the aura he's giving out now was of a dominance and acceptance on all. He's the legendary father of Kevi and Kyle, Simon. And his eyes which looked completely alike with the guy standing beside me.

The woman beside him might be his mate and Kyle's mother; as his hands were circling around her small waist, highlighting her already curved figure. She's wearing a cloth wrapped around her body from her chest to her knees. Her skin was milky white that mine looks faded compared to her. Her lips were rosy red and her eyes...ohhh! So beautiful Hazel eyes. She appeared pretty and youthful. But if one looked more closely, they could see the chilliness in her. Her name in the novel was... was Lisa, a fox beast girl.

The *man* beside her is in red *underwear* and had a tanned skin with golden-brown eyes. Without any doubt, he's the bear and the woman's another mate. His name was Rion.

Beside him stood the man with beautiful white skin and sky blue eyes. If anyone were to look at him, at the first glance he would be told that he had an OCD in himself. And he's none other than the beauty beast, a peacock. And his name was.... name... oh yeah! Finn.

Each of them were wearing a pair of silver earrings just like Kyle and only the woman was wearing a necklace around her neck with two pairs of bangles in each hand.

The four *men* at the back had no ornaments and I took them to be the royal guards, and didn't took much of their presence.

And just like how I was taking in their details, I saw that they were also doing the same. If anyone else was there instead of me in front of those prying eyes, he/ she would have really felt like an animal in zoo, being watched by visitors.

But since, I was habituated of being watched from my previous world, stood there confidently. Actually, it wasn't that I wasn't nervous and for a moment I felt like the one standing infront of me wasn't the wolf king but the military commander of my wild-life training.

And since, that commander had taught me how to cope up with all the stares coming towards me with discipline and indifference, I stood there without any reaction.

But amusingly, I could feel Kyle's hand that were holding me, was shaking and with each passing second it got tighter and tighter. It was also sweaty.

'Is he nervous?' I thought as I gave a little squeeze in his hands. He turned to look at me and I blinked giving him an assuring smile, before turning back to meet the gazes from earlier.

After a long moment of silence, I heard that same voice that broke our 'Wolf and Human' game from earlier.
"Good! Good! For the first time in my life, I say, one looked at me without shaking, other than my lovely Shasha."

Wolf king said and took his mate's hand in his. He was about to kiss his her there but his attempt to kiss her failed as the latter had already came took a few steps forward, towards me, almost running.

She gave me a tight hug for a few seconds, pushing Kyle away from me. I chuckled as I hugged her back.

After breaking the hug, she again observed me fron head to toe, as she said, "Oh my! She's so lovely and lively just like me! I can't believe she's almost like me! She must be the daughter whom I had lost during child birth!"

"Mommmm!"

I heard a few low growls. I turned to my side from where I had heard the closest growl. Seriously saying, I would have really burst into laughter if not for me standing in front of so many people. So I could only purse my lips to stop my lips to curve up.
But the woman in front of me was different. She immediately burst into laughter while holding me, "Oh Son, I was joking! Don't be so serious!"

"Then you shouldn't joke on matters like that!"

I heard new male dominant voice from my another side. When I turned to that source of voice, I saw that the bear beast, Rion had already pulled her in his tight embrace and was now pinching her nose.

She just giggled a little in his arms before slapping his hands away, "Hey! Hey! It's not like it's my first time joking!"

She broke his embrace before standing by my side again. She held my shoulders and gave me a one last look before snapping her head towards her men, "Look! I'm not that completely wrong though. We're of same height and we've the same skin colour."

"Eyes are different!" I heard Kyle's voice from my behind before I was swiftly taken in his arms. He securedly embraced me with his body before placing a quick kiss on my lips, "And she's my Shasha!"

I really didn't know what to say anymore! God! Who shows their possisiveness like that?

None except Kyle..right?!

I could feel that my blood was again rushing towards my cheeks. It was really a first time in my life that a guy was making me blush and feel many strange emotions within me just in a few hours of our meeting!

I lightly slapped him on his shoulder for making me feel so many emotions just like that. He turned to me and as if he realized something, he let go of his embrace, before standing in front of me like a shield.

I'm setiously saying you all, it took me a lot of energy within me not to laugh out loud with his cuteness and pinch his cheeks right then amd there.

Oh Gosh!

Now I really had one question!

How could this cute guy become a villain in the novel?

I looked at his back profile before taking a vow inside of me. That is I would do whatever it takes me to preserve his this side. I will never let  him get hurt or feel that pain that turned him to a villain.

My trail of thoughts broke when I heard a series of laughter echoing everywhere. I looked up and found that all of the new arrivals were laughing. Except me and Kyle.

Both of us looked at each other with same question marks on our faces before turning to look at them.

My lips automatically formed a pout as I didn't find any funny matter over here...  then what? And soon I got the answer of my question from the one who was laughing the loudest. The wolf King!

"Ohh! Heavens! You two are really made for each other! One is shielding and the other one was looking proud of it and even enjoying it!"

I immediately blushed hard as I bowed my head down, while Kyle took my hand in his.

My blushing came to an end when I heard a soft cooing and attractive voice.

"Well, Let's finish the business for which we came for as soon as possible and let them have some time to finish the ceremony!"

Ceremony? What ceremony?

I turned to look at Kyle for answers and I guess I got it the moment I saw the crimson red colour in his fair face skin.

"Well, then you, little Shasha, where is your home? I bet you aren't from here as your clothes are absolutely different from us!" I heard Rion saying that to me and then....!

Booooooohhmh!