Chapter 33: Sleepy Queen

"Ughhh!"

I don't know if I would die with time or prematurely, but this headache will be the sole reason for my death.

Just feel it! The pain is throbbing in my head as if it's doing a hip-hop at a late night party with my brain cells.

God! Is there any way to give a kick on this pain's butt?! If there's is, then please tell me the procedure. Thank you!

Oh Wait!

Am I forgetting something important?!

I tried to move my hands and when I felt it so light and empty, and only then did I realize that 'important' thing.... Kyle...!

But where is he?

I slowly opened my eyes as I supported my aching head with my hand and slowly got up from the place where I was lying and looked around....

"Eh? Who brought me here? And how? I'm d*mb sure this is our de... (ahem)... Kyle's den," I asked as I rubbed my sleepy eyes a little to comfort my itchy eyes.

"You could have just said that! This den is not mine anymore but ours!"

"Who? Ah!? Kyle!"

I subconsciously asked as I realized whose voice it was, one-fourth second later, and so changed my question to exclamation of realization.

"Yes! It's me!"

I shifted my head a little and came face to face with an extremely handsome man.. (ahem) a Shan beast who was appearing a little taller than me and looking very energetic. His chest myscles and perfect abs were visible in my eyes, as my vision slowly drifted from his face towards his southern part.

Luckily this time, there was an animal skin around his waist and not like the first time when we met and his body was c.o.m.p.l.e.t.e.l.y uncovered. That animal cloth/ skin was wrapped around his lower region, of his V-line to his knees. Still, his skin above the covering was appearing so smooth in my eyes that.... Ughh!

I suddenly had an urge to bite that smooth skin!

God!!!! Did my mind got corrupted with dirty thoughts after sleeping in this world for the maximum time?

I remembered when I came here, I needed to sleep in wild. Then, I fainted and slept for another time. Then again, I fainted because of my breakdown and slept again. And then I passed out because of using illegal ways to draw power from nature and slept!

Ugh! I feel like I had become a Sleepy Queen after transmigrating here! And too much of sleep turned my active mind to a perverted one!

I immediately covered my mouth and my head dropped down when this realization struck me!

Boohoo! When other girls transmigrated in beast world, they either became white lotuses to be doted on by their mates or became a food hunter-cum-inventor for the tribes.

But why is it different for me? I only slept, ate, slept, slept, bathed and slept! And still I managed to get four mates just within two days.

Wait No!

My eyes widened as I realized something extremely important after such a long time!

I hadn't eaten for a whole day and I needed to eat....
__________________________
[Author: Are you sure that's your extremely important thing? Did you forget the main point here? You have got four beastmen with you. Not one or two but FOUR!

Sheea: That's not the main thing now. My food is the most important thing at the moment! MY FOOD!

Author: Well, you're really hopeless! I'll see how you're going to handle the situation at night. Hehe!