Chapter 11: Please Don't Kill Me

(This chapter is dedicated to @Jolly_Roger)
______________
(Kyle's POV Continuation)

"I-I want to tell you a li-little about m-me. I ha-have been living alone for mo-more than te-ten years now. My fa-family, my home.... I-I"

These words that escaped her lips.... It's so... Terrific!

And with the help of our temporary bond, I could feel that she wasn't lying! She was struggling inside as if she was fighting by herself... with herself!

I looked at my mom who was looking at her mates. All of them looked flinty! For a moment, I thought they all came to a same conclusion in their minds...

That was to drive her out of our tribe.
And when my mother went near her, I was ready to her away from my mother when my father's warning voice echoed in the room, "Cub!"

And since he's the king, I had to obey him no matter what until I leave this tribe! I could only let out a low, frustrated growl!

So in the middle of my frustration, I have had  forgotten that my mom was a fox beast and could use her hidden powers to see a person's past and future. And it only dawned upon me when I saw her lowering her head to touch my Shasha's head.

But with each passing second, I could sense her abnormality. Her facial expressions' couldn't be seen as her red hair was covering both of their faces, but she's the restlessness in her body and her tight grip on the bed sides, I felt whatever she's seeing wasn't anything good!

Then she suddenly got up, covered with sweat all over her face. She gently wiped the sweats that fell from her on my Shasha's face as she caressed her face lovingly while tears fell from her eyes.

"Lisa?" My father and stepfathers called out for her together in their softest voices as she turned towards them.

My mom shakingly gave them a little smile as she got up from the bed and gave me a gentle push to sit on her stead.

I grabbed her hand when she was about to leave. She turned around with her tear filled eyes, as she said in a low whisper, "I know what you want to ask but don't ask, cub. I can't tell you!"

I frowned but didn't ask further. I saw my fathers wrapped their arms around her in concern but she gently shook her head. They all wanted to take her for rest seeing her disheveled expression, on which she agreed easily.

I also turned towards my mate and was about to take her hand in mine, when I heard my mom's voice from behind, "She will wake up soon! But don't ask her any questions regarding her situation or about her home!"

She stopped and when I thought they had left already, I again heard her voice but it was filled with pain and hurt, "This child, she has suffered a lot since young! Always treat her well, son. She's special and a rare crystal that is hardest to find."

After she said, I felt their retreating footsteps. But her words echoed in my mind!

'This child, she has suffered a lot since young!'

'She has suffered a lot since young!'

'Suffered a lot since young!'

I grabbed her soft hands tightly as I wondered, "What have you suffered since young, Shasha!? What... that just one word made you like this ? But as much as I want to know more about you, I don't want you to recall those incidents to become like this again!"

I felt a soft wetnesd on either sides of my cheeks. I tried to remove them but I couldn't.

Tears fell down from my eyes fast yet slowly. I just couldn't watch her lying down like this! All pale and weak as if her life...