Chapter 25: No Shan Truly Cares

(Third person's POV)
_____________________

"Don't you know how to behave according to the situation?" Jemin asked as he placed his hands on either sides of his waist and glared at Kevi

"What do you mean?" Kevi asked as he crossed his arms on his chest and narrowed his eyes.

Len shook his head disappointedly as he patted Kevi's back, "I used to feel proud for having you as our most talented younger brother. Who would have thought you would be such a dumb*ss?!"

Kevi made a 'tsk' sound in his mouth with his tongue and teeth, as he shoved away Len's hand with a shrug, "If you two want to say something, just say it! I don't have so much of time to spend on you two."

Jemin narrowed his eyes after hearing Kevi and didn't say anything. He simply gave an eye sign to Len, who immediately understood that Jemin wanted him to leave. So, without any further clarification of the situation, both of them turned to leave.

"Hey! Hey! Where are you two going? What do you mean by those words? Hey?!"

From the back, came Kevi's irritated and frustrated voice with a series of growl, but all of it were ignored by the two.

So what if Kevi was the most talented one in the tribe? In this case, he was purely a hopeless case, no matter how much they explain it!

It was better for them to leave and do their respective works. It will save both of their time and energy!

Kevi stomped his foot on the ground after getting completely ignored by his two brothers. 'Sure enough no Shans truly care about one another!'

For a moment, he thought to go back to his Shasha. But remembering her agitated state of mind and his free tour in the sky, he at last decided against it with a heavy sigh.

'Well, whatever! It's best to give her some time to adjust or he would really get another free tour to God-knows-where."

With that he walked towards his own cave and decided to clean it up a little bit in hope Sheea would stay there with him. After all, his cave was the largest comparable to his other brothers, since he was the next leader after the present wolf king, his father.
_____________________

On the other hand, Sheea was still lying unconscious with Kyle securely placed in her arms. In her confused and overly excited state of mind, she hadn't noticed that someone else other than herself, had discovered her deep secrets of being a Green Wicca. Even the people of her previous world, didn't know about it, not even her close friends.

And why would? If any person can wake up 100% of his/ her consciousness, he/she would immediately thrown into the labs for research specimens by her close ones. She had always been extra careful in that matter. But who would have thought, a guy's worsen condition, with whom she had recently met, would make her throw all her carefulness and self-control?!

Since, everyone was busy in the matter at the front, the owner of the green eyes behind the bushes was automatically overlooked. And this gave the chance to the green eyes beast to stay in his hidden place to watch everything unfolded from the entry of Sofia to Sheea becoming unconscious.

And just when, he saw Sheea becoming unconscious, a restless part of him wanted to come out and took her. But from his years of experiences, he could tell that a little movement of him near het would alert her. And this was the last thing, he wanted to do at the moment.

So, he stayed in his initial place and waited for her breathing to become deep. And just when, Sheea had gone to her deep slumber and he was about to come out, a slight movement beside her alerted him, making him stay where he was.

Kyle, who was lying unconscious beside Sheea, moved slightly in his sleep. And truthfully, he was never unconscious in the first place. He had heard and felt all the things that were happening around him.

From the moment, he was severely injured by his detestable wolf brother, Kevi, he was in so much of pain that he couldn't say anything. But he heard and felt it all perfectly. How Sheea hit Kyle, how she caressed his face and chest, how her voice shook in every word she uttered, how she shouted at Kevi and how.. how her arms tightened around his torso when others indirectly told her he wouldn't make it.

He had also thought that he wouldn't make it through. But he didn't regret dying at that moment. It was already the Mercy of God, that his mate cared about him more than anyone else.

It's just that, when he saw his three brothers were marking their scent on her, he completely lost his self control. He had been waiting for her, from the moment Lisa, his mother took her away from him. But, when she didn't return for so long, he decided to check on her.

Who would have thought he would see that eyesoring thing?! And he would completely lose his self-control?!

The only things, he was truly regretting, was that he didn't spend enough time with her; he didn't mark her completely as his and he didn't get to cook for her which was his only strength, even though she cooks better than him.

And just when, he had completely gave up on himself, on her, on their future, he felt something so warm and comfortable spreading through his whole body. At first, he was feeling that warmth on some of his parts and had mistook it as his internal bleeding. But, now he was sure that it was Sheea's doing. Not only was his Shasha stronger than most of the Shans, but she also possesed some extreme powers.

'Oh God, Thank you so much for sending her to me. Not only she doesn't despise me, but she truly cares about me, a weak Shan with no capability.'

Thump!

Just when he was thanking the God for his mercy and help, he felt her falling in the ground, with him in her arms. And a strange feeling spread in his left chest and stomach, when he felt her tightening her arms around him as if securing him in her embrace.

He immediately wanted to return that hug and warmth to her. But he found out that he couldn't move a single body part of him at the moment. So, he stayed there lying in her arms for a moment. And just when, he could sense his limbs, he immediately shifted a little so that his weight didn't fall on her anymore.

But as he tried to move further, he felt her arms tightening around him, making him chuckle a little.

'How much is she worrying about me? Is she even worrying about me in her unconscious state of mind too?'

A tear slipped down from his right eye, as he used his free hand to pinch her cheeks, earning a "Wuuu~" from her. He shook his head with a defeated smile as he wiggled a little and stood up with Sheea in his arms, without stirring her sleep. He planted a light kiss on her forehead and headed to the direction towards his cave.

The sun was about to set and everywhere was the light rays of red and orange light. Still, from the moment Kyle woke up to his leaving, all of those actions were being watched by the owner of those golden green eyes, behind the bushes.

His eyes had narrowed dangerously to the retreating back of the wolf as his hands were clenched tightly into fists. Few drops of green liquid was sipping out of them, making a green pool near his legs.