Chapter 14: Cool Mother-In-Law And Softie's Ego

(This chapter is dedicated to @firebreather999)
______________

"Hey You! Stop it! Stop it! Right now!"

We were still in the middle of our little intimacy when I heard Lisa's voice which was growing more and more. So just in a swift movement, we broke apart as I tried to hide myself in the animal skin that Kyle threw at me when he was about to get up. And then I felt a strong pain on my back.

'Oww! Did I injure myself in the back while doing it or for staying on the bed for such a long time? It hurts!'

I immediately wanted to get up and do some exercises to relief myself but the thing was I was naked!

Completely Naked!

In the middle of it, I didn't even realize that my frock was shattered into pieces with my underwears by the culprit who was being scolded by his mom at the moment.

"Mom, What are you doing?" I heard Kyle asking while wincing.

"What am I doing? What are YOU doing?" She asked back as she came near my bed and handed me a brown clothing that I assumed to be the animal skin cloth of this era.

And much to my utter surprise, when I opened the cloth fully, it was exactly like my previous frock that was destroyed! And it's benefit is that I don't have to wear a bra underneathe it as it was thick enough.

I swiftly wear it underneathe the animal skin blanket and I swear it felt so comfortably! D*mn It's so soft and warm too!

I looked at the fox beast in front of me in awe and wondered, 'How did she get a clothing like this here?'

I instantly wanted to ask her that question when I felt that immense pain in my back again!

'Gods! It hurts like hell! I've seriously hurt my back this time!' I cursed in my mind while twisting on the bed to comfort my back.

I was still rubbing my back on the 'bed', when I heard Lisa saying, "What are you looking at her like that for? I told you na, she's special?!"

Wait... special? Meee- oww oww!
The pain that had just gone was back again!

I pursed my lips lightly when I heard Kyle's voice, "Mom? Did you forget that I..... That I am still tired with that hunting trip? How could you hit me like that?"

Wait! Wait! Wait!

All this time, it was Lisa who was hitting Kyle on his back, right?

And each time, he was hit, I could also feel the pain at the same time....

Gods! Goddesses!

I subconsciously touched the left side of my neck and as expected there was a small swollen area on it.

I pursed my lips as I looked at Kyle who was told off by his mom.

Hmph! He deserved that! Who told him to mark me without my consent?!
No wonder I could feel strange and foreign emotions in me when it wasn't even mine!

It was because of this idiot who gave me a temporary bond and bound our emotions together!

If I hadn't focused so much on Siri and Siri's character while reading the book, I would have never thought that with a temporary mark both the parties involved can feel each other's emotions!

Siri had temporary marked Sofia, the female lead after rescuing her to keep her safe, which was for keeping her away from other males as she was marked by a reptile beast. And it was also the reason why Siri fell for Sofia when he felt her genuine concerns whenever he was injured because of her.