Hey There! Author Here!

Hey Starssss!

How are you all doing?

I'm completely fine & more energetic now.

You all may be wondering, where was I for a whole week without any updates on this novel. And some of you might be disappointed in me too.

But no need to worry! Here's a piece of good news.

The novel will be updated soon within tomorrow.

As for the reason, why I was off... Well, I was busy in doing some researches.... Obviously it was for this novel purposes. I want this novel to be the best one. Either it be for entertaining or for learning.

So, before continuing the novel, I needed to do this, right?!!

Well, lemme tell you all, what I found first...

First, I learnt to make papers from tree leaves & grass.

Second, Learnt to make inks from flowers.

Third, Learnt to make brushes from threads (will be replaced with fur in novel) and wood.

Fourth, the primitive ways of survival & daily necessities, like substitute of toothpaste, toothbrush.

And Lastly, how to make soap, hair oil and hair pins.

So, with all these things, I'm sure that you can also find my novel more entertaining and it will also help you to do some activities in your leisures.

All of the things, I'll be sharing are the most simple & effective ways, as I've tried them personally to get the effect I want to, before penning it down.

And I really, really hope you'll like it too.

Till then, keep on supporting my novel with your love, votes and comments.

With Love,  Galaxy🤗🤗🤗😍