Chapter 30: It's Not Something Trivial

(Third Person's POV On The Owner Of The Green Eyes)
________________________

"This... this scent! Doesn't this scent belong to that eyesore, Eric? Why is it still lingering in the air?" Siri thought, as his tail tightened in anger and immediately with a swift move, a nearby tree was unrooted and the remaining walls of a nearby cave, all collapsed.

"That panther... He's the one who took her away from me! And now he again left his scent. I bet this is to confuse me again. Last time, it was really hard for me to find Sofia... Only... only because of this hateful Shan. Hmph! Does he really think that I'll fall into his trap again!" With that shout, Siri destroyed another bunch of remaining walls into ruins.

"Dream on!" With that last words, Siri started to go to the opposite direction of the trail of scent, left by Eric, a panther and Sofia's first mate.

Everyone in the beast world knows that no one... literally no beast, either a Shan or a Shasha would ever leave their trail of scent behind in fear of attracting outcasted beasts.

He was a fool back then to step on it as his mind was all occupied with Sofia, but now he didn't want to sacrifice his life and time to the beasts who only think about themselves.

But little did he know, that his fate would bring him and Sofia again to the one place.

Since, it was already early summer and Siri had no one except himself in his lonely family, he naturally wanted to settle in front of a river, so that he could easily get access to plenty of fish and fill his stomach.

But how in the world he would know that the first thing, he would see just after coming in front of the river, would be those familiar faces adding two more and in that same awkward position?

"Ahh... Ahhh... Mmmh... Ugh~" Siri's eyes fell on the naked and a messy Sofia who was surrounded by the five Shans in their two legged forms.

Sofia was in the lap of the tiger beast Shan, Gerry, who was pressing on her right big hill with his big hand as his other hand was on her waist. And Dave, a fox beast Shan and Sofia new mate, had taken half on her left hill in his mouth from her left side.

Zad, who was on top of her and entering her in and out of her gave a loud groan as he bent down and took her lips in his.

At Sofia's right side, Andy, a peacock beast Shan and Sofia's new mate was standing. He hands were in the front and bending a little, just where Sofia's right was raised and meeting his.

Anyone who saw them could tell what was going on, just by that position.

And at the end, it was Eric, that hateful panther who was clutching on Sofia's hair to keep her face up to give a perfect view of her face to everyone present as her other hand was grabbing his 'pride' which was completely guarded from Siri's point of view due to Zad movement of union with Sofia.

Half of his upper body turned to his human form, as he clenched his hands into a tight fists.

'Good! Very Good, Sofia! I saved your life so many times, but you never accepted me and even left me to die. And here, you're... Hmph! You just proved to me that no matter which Shasha it is, whether a kind one or a rude one, all are same. All of you, Shashas are cruel. So be it. I'll also see how you live peacefully from today onwards!'

A violent storm that was roaring in Siri's heart and mind, finally calmed down as his green eyes narrowed and gave out sharp glints.

But, he didn't know that when he was unconscious, Sofia didn't want to live him like that. It was her mates' idea as they wanted to reduce their competitors and left him to die like that. And since, Siri didn't know, he only took it in the wrong way.

At the evening, when Sofia along with her mates, they were shocked to see the familiar green tail hanging from the tree just opposite to their cave entrance.

Especially Sofia. Her whole body had stiffened from the shock and turned cold. She daily would pray for his well being, but to follow her here, she had never wished for that. She... Sje just don't want to get associated with any kind of reptiles.

"This outcast... he," Eric who was breathing loudly after seeing Siri's tail, was about to shift to his beast form to deal with him was stopped by Sofia.

"You-" Eric wanted to say something but Sofia shook her head left to right sternly as she motioned her mates to go back to the cave. She had thought that Siri would either pester her or try to win her heart just like usual. And since, he was also her life savior, she didn't want to mistreat him again. So, she didn't mind him staying near her, even though his presence makes her uncomfortable.

But never in the world, she had ever imagined that Siri won't pester her to take him in, but he would chase away all other beasts coming near her.

At first, Sofia and her mates found it good to chase away other Shans and to lessen the burden of proposals, but later it started to make them uncomfortable, as their relationships with the other beasts were getting bad.

Especially with Kevi, the next leader of the Wolf tribe. Even though, Eric and Sofia's other mates knew he was chasing after Sofia, but none of them minded it. As he had both power and attractive features. Adding him in their family would benefit them a lot. But Siri was really getting in their way.

Not only would he interefere in Kevi and Sofia's interaction, he would even sometimes send him back to his den by beating him black and blue. And since Kevi was a white wolf, in his human form, his skin would also appear milky white. And to have those wounds to display on his skin, it really hurt one's eye sight.

And even though Sofia didn't like Kevi that much, she had never voiced it out, so that she didn't spoil the relationship with the powerful beasts of the Tetrad Tribe.

But that day was literally too much!

Not only had Siri beat the hell out of Kevi, he had even mindfully sent Kevi flying away from Sofia with his tail to a greater distance, not minding whether Kevi would die in the process or get heavily injured to trigger the tribe.

And since, the outcasted Snake Shan only had his eyes for Sofia and none of the other Shashas in the tribe and would always stay by Sofia's side, other beasts had already taken Siri as Sofia's mate. And with Sofia's new inventions of food and better way of storing the food for a long time, even if some beasts were offended by Siri, none voiced it out.

Afterall, food was more important than a Shan's life!

And despite the chaos created by him himself, the giant green snake, Siri who was only getting benefited from Sofia's contribution was often doing a soft snake dance with his tail in the tree leaves to express his satisfaction after beating Kevi.

'Ahh! Life can be so enjoyable! If I knew I would get satisfaction from this, I would have long done it!'

But suddenly, a soft vibration came in his tongue which he had just stuck out of his mouth, completely alerting him. He sat up straight on the branches, as half of his upper body turned to the human form.

"What is this?" The words came out of his mouth as his right hand grabbed his left chest muscles, "Just what was that? Why did it started to beat rapidly out of nowhere?"

And as soon as his words fell, he found his whole body started to behave abnormally. And he could sense as well as feel that something extreme was going to happen soon. This feeling... it's not something trivial.

______________________________

Hey Stars,

Any idea what is going to happen now? If anyone gives the correct answer, a surprise gift is waiting for that person/ people.

So, C'mon and lemme know who will be that lucky Star.

Your Galaxy.... With Love.

______________________________

Edited:

Btw, what do you think about my dp? I designed the logo.... is it good?

👧👧