Chapter 64: Masculine Scent

As Jemin continued to devour her lips with dominance and hunger, he felt to notice the smooth, delicate claw of a hand moved towards his neck, that held him in place.

A groan left his mouth as Sheea bit his lips and stared at him. Her eyes were explaining how turned on she was at the moment. But...

Splash!

"Eh? She-Sheea?"

Jemin stared at the unpredictable Shasha a little far away from him, playing in the river water.

One moment she was in his arms and next moment... she was somewhere else.

Weren't they in the middle of an intimate act? Why did his mate leave him just like that?

"Jemin wash yourself thoroughly, first. You're stinking!"

'Me? Stinking? Till now?' Jemin was thunderstuck at the spot. And if not for his quick reflex to catch the side of the river bank, he would have also drowned down then and there.

'Don't they say that Shashas like the masculine scent of their mates? Then why is my Shasha so different? And now what about this one?" Jemin thought as he looked at the river water where his 'three' legs were hidden.

'No! I need to work harder. Sheea is different so her liking should also be different,' Jemin thought as his spirit shook with more determination to monopolize his mate and moved towards his playing mate.

______________

"Oh ho! So at last the new mates thought to grace us with their presence, huh? I almost thought we were abandoned in this small cave!" Kevi scoffed as soon as Sheea and Jemin stepped into the cave.

"I dare you to repeat that sentence again, Kev. Which cave are you calling small? If it's small, then get lost from here!" Kyle retorted from the side even though his eyes were on Jemin as venom would come out from his eyes and push Jemin to his dead bed.

"Now! Now, brothers. Calm down. We still have a long thing to discuss, don't we?" Len tried to calm down the atmosphere as he could feel the suppressed anger in Jemin and very well could he tell that Jemin didn't het his way with Sheea in there.

But, Jemin would have believed Len was standing for him if Len hadn't come in between and stood in the middle of Jemin and Sheea.

Whereas, Sheea silently stepped away from the three Shans as she scrunched her nose and pointed at the cave entrance with her finger, "Clean yourself first. All of you are stinking!"

For a moment silent prevailed in the cave as Jemin stood neutral in the cave and Sheea stared at the three Shans in front of her who stated back with weird eyes.

Len: "Huh? We're stinking?"

Kyle: "Me? Stinking? Sheea~"

Kevi: "Stinking?"

And worst of all, three of them even started to smell their underpits along with others.

"I'm not stinking, Sheea. I'm all okay. I think they are the ones stinking," said Kyle as he finished sniffing his toes and pointed at Kevi and Len.

"Shut up! You're the one stinking," Kevi retorted as he scatched his stomach.

"No! We don't. This is our natural scent. Shashas like this smell," said Len without knowing that he was digging his own grave.

Seeing that none of the Shans were ready to go out and clean themselves from their sweat, Sheea was so angry that she laughed out loud, scaring the hell out of her mates. Even Jemin's back got full of cold sweat.

"Very well, if you think, you're all okay with this sweaty, stinking smell, stay here then. I'm leaving with Jemin. And as for you, Len go find the Shasha who likes your 'masculine scent' and mate with her. Don't come to me. Yucks!" Sheea said in a chilling voice as she also made a sign of vomiting.

Not stinking?! Hehe! What a joke! She's dying out of this horrible smell here with no ventilation other than one door. And they are feeling proud of this smell?!!

Did they think she's crazy or did she appear to be like crazy?

No one in their right mind want to  smell this horrible scent!

Ughhh! It looked like she needed to find a way to build mud houses or brick houses with both door and windows.

Or she might die of suffocating 'masculine' scent oneday.

Whoosh!

As soon as Sheea finished speaking, all the three beasts dashed away from the cave as if their pants were on fire. Only their faded voices were left behind.

"Well, well, Sheea. I remembered I needed to do something. Just a while please. I'll be back soon and love you a lot. Please miss me."

"Wait for me, Sheea. Don't let that b*stard take advantage of you in our absence."

"I'm going. I'm going. I don't need other Shashas. I, in fact, don't need my brothers too. I only need you. Only you."

"Ah well, Sheea... Aaaaaaaa!" Jemin wanted to say something but before he could, he felt like the world was about to collapse.

_____________

Hey stars, will go with the darkness of Sheea then.

This chapter is short as it's just a introductory.