Confrontation on Dragonstone & Revelations

Dragonstone Castle, Dragonstone Island

Late 112 AC

Perzysia and Syrax flew for Dragonstone, ducking under the clouds for cover when they saw Caraxes flying overhead.

With a roar, Perzysia shot up from the clouds and roared. Caraxes roared in greeting to his rider's mate dragon and Perzysia roared in greeting.

Daemon waved to his nieces from atop Caraxes before motioning to the island. The three dragons quickly landed and Rhaenyra, Elaera, and Daemon all slide off their dragons.

"Should I know why you're here?" Daemon drawled. But in his arms was the dragon egg he had stolen.

Rhaenyra looked ready to punch him. The blue and white egg was the same one she had chosen for Prince Baelon.

"We came to retrieve the egg, Uncle." Rhaenyra said. "Before Otto comes here and ruins it all."

"How did you know I got the dragon egg? I didn't finish my letter." Daemon smiled roughishly. Elaera's heart skipped a beat against her will.

"The Dragonkeepers. They recognized you." the silver haired princess answered calmly. 

"Please hand it over, Uncle." Rhaenyra asked quietly. 

"Why should I?" the Rogue Prince said, holding it in his hands like it was a toy.

"Before our father calls for your head? Kepa is calm and peaceful at nature but one way to piss him off is to insult his family. Which you did by stealing our brother's egg. We don't want you dead, and we don't want our father to call for his brother's head." Elaera said calmly.

Daemon hummed before tossing Rhaenyra the egg. He turned to his wife. "Would you like to stay the night?"

Elaera hesitated before nodding and followed her uncle-husband into the castle.

The Midnight Fortress, Caelum

Early 113 AC

When Daemon left to fight a war a fortnight later was when Elaera left the Red Keep, not before giving advice to Rhaenyra on how to secure her position, returning to the Midnight Fortress.

Alicent knew it was an insult when neither princess showed up to the wedding and when Rhaenyra inquired how far along was she in front of the entirety of the royal court. 

Alicent had fumed when Rhaenyra moved to Prince Aemon and Princess Jocelyn's older tower apartments and selected her new ladies in waiting. She should be Rhaenyra's only company, to show her the true path of the Light of the Seven, no the blasphemous gods of Old Valyria, the Fourteen.

Lady Jocelyn Stark, niece of Rickon Stark, Lady Maria Arryn, the twin of Jeyne Arryn, Lady Amanda Royce, niece of Lady Rhea Royce, Lady Rohanne Baratheon, younger half sister of Borros Baratheon, Lady Jeyne Tarth, granddaughter of Lord Cameron Tarth, Lady Helia Manderly, daughter of Lord Manderly, Lady Mina Strong, daughter of Lord Lyonel Strong, Lady Catelyn Tully, daughter of Lord Elmo Tully, Lady Rhea Lannister, triplet sister of Jason Lannister, Lady Olivia Reyne, daughter of Lord Michel Reyne, Lady Lelia Tyrell, niece of the current Lord of Highgarden, and Lady Carina Redwyne, daughter of Lord Fabian Redwyne, made up the Princess of Dragonstone's Ladies in Waiting.

The day her father wed Alicent Hightower was when the most skilled midwife on Caelum confirmed that Elaera was pregnant.

The Silver Princes wept later that night, fearing for her life and crying for the fact her husband wouldn't be there with her for the pregnant.

That is today's chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it!