Elven Years of Peace

Westeros

115 AC to 126 AC

Over the next elven years, Elaera, Rhaenyra, and Alicent had more children.

In 115 AC, Princess Helaena Targaryen was born, and a year in 116 AC later came Prince Aemond Targaryen. 

The Princess of Caelum, now called the Wise, continued to pursue her interests in variety of fields. Her drawings of human anatomy continued to get better as well, and she dissected dozens eyes to figure out how eyes processed light with Jocasta, Livia, and Melissa.

Teresa became one of the leading botanist in Westeros. Botany was her main field and traveled to and from Highgarden to get her hands on a variety of specimens.

Rhaenyra gave birth to twins Princess Visenya Velaryon, heir of High Tide, and Prince Lucerys Velaryon, in 116 AC. The Velaryon princess favored her mother and grandmother with silver hair, fair skin, and pale violet eyes while Lucerys had black hair with silver strands and pale violet eyes.

This was also the year Baela's green and pearl egg hatched, and Baela named the hatchling Moondancer. 

Rhaena's egg didn't hatch, but Perzysia and Caraxes had hatchlings living on the volcano.

Jacaerys own black and silver egg hatched as well, as did Lucerys storm grey egg. The Great Theater construction in Everlight Haven was finally finished, and the Targaryens were frequent visitors of the theater.

Emily and Natalie in particular where patrons of the arts.

In 117 AC, Elaera and Daemon welcomed their son Prince Aerion Targaryen, who had pale gold hair and indigo eyes. 

Laena married her cousin Borros Baratheon, and their daughter Cassandra, heiress of Storm's End, was born that year.

A year later platinum haired and violet eyed Princess Aerea Targaryen joined the family.

Three years later, Princess Alyssia Targaryen was born, with silver hair and one lilac eye and one amethyst eye. Ladies Ellyn and Maris Baratheon was born that year as well.

Maekar bonded with Vermithor in 120 AC at the age of seven, and went flying on the Bronze Fury in 121 AC.

Rhaena at the age of six bonded with Perzysia and Caraxes eldest daughter, whom she named Skyfall, who had hatched in 110 AC. 

Skyfall, nicknamed the Sapphire Lady, had sapphire colored scales, golden eyes, silver claws, horns, and spines, and sapphire colored flames. Skyfall was big enough to be ridden, but Rhaena was too young to go flying.

Moondancer would be big enough to fly in 126 AC, Elaera had assured Baela.

Prince Joffrey Velaryon was born in 121 AC, and favored his great-grandmother Jocelyn Baratheon in coloring.

Elaera didn't say anything, but she suspected Harwin Strong was the true father of Joffrey.

And... she could see the Velaryons allowing that—Rhaenyra had given birth to three children of Velaryon blood, Jacaerys ensured Princes Aemon and Baelon's combine bloodline would sit on the Iron Throne while Visenya would inherit High Tide.

That same year, Visenya bonded with Silverwing. Helaena also bonded with Dreamfyre as her mount, while Aegon got the golden scaled Sunfyre as his own mount.

Joffrey's own white and red egg hatched in Tyraxes in 122 AC. 

In 123 AC, Alyssia bonded with Silverwing and Vermithor's daughter Shrykos. The three year old drake had golden and yellow scales, light gold wing membranes, pale gold horns, spines, and claws, amber eyes, and golden flames.

Aerion bonded with Grey Ghost. The shy dragon matched Aerion's gentle, shy, but firm personality.

Now at the age of seven, Aemond was the only Targaryen outside Viserys and Aerea without a dragon. Elaera could see how much it burned her little half brother.

Otto of course, continued to try and undermine Rhaenyra. That backfired since Rhaenyra made sure to use one of Alysanne's greatest tactics: the love of the commonfolk.

In 124 AC, Rhaena took off with Skyfall and Visenya flew on Silverwing for the first time. Baela followed a year early then expected on Moondancer in 125 AC, and Jacaerys followed his cousin (and rumored bride) on Vermax.

In 126 AC, two things happened—Aerea, to everyone's shock, claimed the Cannibal as her mount. The massive black beast was protective of his tiny mistresses and acted like an overgrown kitten around her.

Lucerys also flew on Arrax for the first time.

Aerea was not allowed to fly on the Cannibal, renamed Morghul after the Valyrian word of death, Morghon, until she was at least ten years old and accompanied by her parents or aunt.

Skies above Caelum

126 AC

Elaera laughed joyfully until the wind as Perzysia roared in joy. The Fire Queen performed a complicated trick in the sky, before diving down to skim over the sea.

Vermithor overhead, shooting through a cloud as Maekar, now twelve years old, let out a whoop of joy. Caraxes calmly hunted fish with Daemon on his back while eight year old Aerea sat comfortably with Morghul, being the referee of a dragon race.

Skyfall, Grey Ghost and Moondancer were racing each other.

Six year old Alyssia and Shrykos ran wild on the beach together. Elaera's ladies in waiting were given the day off to do whatever they wanted.

Grey Ghost is becoming more sociable. the Ruby Dragon mused.

He is. Perzysia agreed. The pair watched as Skyfall pull ahead with burst of speed, and elven year old Rhaena won the race.

Grey Ghost came in second while Moondancer lost. Elven year old Baela pouted while nine year old Aerion tried to sheer her up.

Perzysia shot up then dove down, pulling a fish seal out of the water and killing it quickly. She landed on the rocks and began to dig in.

Elaera jumped down, pulling her silver cloak around her red dress. Teresa rushed over, worried.

"What's wrong?" Elaera inquired.

"A letter form Driftmark. You've been summoned." the Tyrell Lady explained.

"To what?" the Silver Princess inquired.

"To the funeral of Ser Laenor Velaryon."

That is today's chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it!