Storm's End (part 2)

Storm's End, the Stormlands

132 AC

"Prince Aemond." Maekar greeted coldly.

"Prince Maekar." Aemond said. He turned to Lord Borros. "Lord Borros, I am here to ensure your fealty to the king."

"I swore my oaths to the Queen." Borros said cooly. "Get out, Prince, and tell your brother that Storm's End remembers their blood."

Aemond, to his credit, didn't go red. "We shall remember this with Fire and Blood, Lord Borros."

"At least I support the true ruler of Westeros. Long live Queen Rhaenyra!" the Lord of Storm's End declared.

There was a silence in the hall.

"Did he take your balls or your eye, Prince Aemond?" Maris taunted.

"Shall we go over the terms, my lord?" Maekar said.

"We shall. Come, let's go to my solar. Prince Lucerys, you may fly home or stay here." Borros said.

Lucerys made move to leave when Aemond spoke.

"Wait, princeling. Do you really think I will let you just fly around the realm, trying to steal my brother's throne at no cost?" Aemond said. The rider of the Bronze Fury slide in front of his younger cousin, hand going for his sword.

"I will not fight you. I came as a messenger, not a warrior." Lucerys said.

"A fight would be little challenge. No..." Aemond hummed. "I want you to put out your eye."

He pulled up his eye patch, revealing a pure sapphire in pace his eye.

"I want it as payment for mine. One will serve, I will not blind you. I plan to make it a gift to my mother." Aemond said.

"No!" Lucerys cried.

"Then you are craven! You will give me your eye!" Aemond snarled, almost sounding insane as he took a step forward.

"Do not mourn me, mother, I may have lost an eye, but I have gained a dragon!" Maekar snarled in High Valyrian, quoting his uncle. "You let go of that debt six years ago, along with any claim for justice! You cannot try and reclaim it just because you have grown bitter!"

Aemond wouldn't lie that the sound of High Valyrian coming off his nephew's lips sent blood rushing to his cock. He gritted his teeth. "Truly?"

"Yes, and you must have the worst balls in Westeros to try and do it here and now!" Maekar taunted.

"I WILL HAVE HIS EYE!" Aemond roared, stepping forward. Baratheon guards moved in-between him and his nephews, swords out.

"NOT IN MY HALL!" Borros roared. "Prince Aemond, get out!"

With a seething look, Aemond left the hall.

"We're staying here tonight, if it is okay with you Lord Borros." Maekar said.

"It is fine, lads." Borros said gruffly.

That is today's chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it!