𝐨𝐧𝐞

"Can you sing to me?"

"What song baby?"

"Jukai."

Aurora closed her eyes as her mother began to sing. It was a sad song but she loved it, every song off the album truthfully. She kept singing as she washed her hair, Esmeryn truly blessed with what she had.

"nani a lōʻihi"
(So pretty and long.")

"Thank you mommy." She held her head as she began to section through it, now about to flat twist it. Esmeryn kept her children up to par, no scars, no acne, white teeth, long lashes. All that.

"I ka manawa hea ʻoe e hoʻoponopono ai?"
"When are you gonna straighten it?"

"For my first day." She never had her hair straightened before. She had straight wigs but that was all.

"You ready for senior year?"

"Yes."

She couldn't wait to graduate. When she grew up she wanted to be a real estate agent . Already having experience with her father,

Legend walked in the room with Serenity. Giving his wife a kiss, "e papa, ʻAuhea ʻoe." (Hey daddy, hey sissy."

"hey."

"Hey baby." She smiled at the name, if you couldn't tell Aurora absolutely loved her family whole heartily. She grew up in a strong loving house hold, they had great communication and were close as ever.

"We got news." Esmeryn started.

Making her turn her head to look at her in the mirror, "What?"

"We goin on a year long vacation, tourin and shit. You movin to the states with Serenity." Where Legend said that her heart dropped.

Pulling away and turning to her mother, "makuahine ʻaʻole. E ʻoluʻolu e lawe iaʻu me ʻoe" (mommy no. Take me with you please."

"You have school."

"I'll go online please. mai haʻalele iaʻu. lōʻihi loa ka makahiki" (don't leave me. A year is too long."

Legend sparked his blunt, slipping out the room with Serenity. They weren't so open with their emotions, they didn't like tears. It was awkward and Legend always laughed when they made eye contact. So they just decided to dip when she bust out crying.

Esmeryn trying not to cry. "Baby we'll come back for the holidays."

"Ma no."

-

"Mir stop!"

"You about to kill him!"

"Chill bruh! Chill out!"

Zay finally grabbed his friend off the bloody boy, boy unconscious and probably would be slipping into a coma from hard and targeted his hits were. "Move."