𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"Stop touchin me

"Stop touchin me."

"Why you actin like that. Baby come on." Alanie shoved the boy away from her, wondering whose great idea it was for the girls to practice with the boys. It was last minute so she couldn't change her shorts just like most of the girls. Almost all of them had on old cheer shorts or volleyball shorts, so the boys were eating it right up. And since Alanie was thick as shit...

"Gyat!"

"This ass fat."

"Gahdamn girl," feeling a boy smack her ass she gasped, turning around and immediately throwing the ball at his face. "Stop fuckin touchin me."

"Bitch." He grabbed her and slammed her against the wall, this was towards the back so nobody but his group of friends seen. The coach thought it would be a wonderful idea to have one girl with five boys.

"Stop." She whimpered as he started choking her, "Bitch shut up." He smacked her making her start to cry, when she started to yell a boy held a sweaty jersey to her mouth Alanie starting to cry when he started slipping his hands inside her shorts. Boys pulling her behind the bleachers as they continued to assualt her.

Only stopping she the whistle blew, "You say sum it's only gon get worse you hear?" She nodded and he let her go. "Fuck is yall doin."

The coach came their way, seeing them move and a girl run through the other side and out the gym. "Fuck happened?" Confused, Manny shrugged.

"She started her period we was trying to give her these shorts." Easily lying, the coach shook his head, seeing a shirt in his hand but he ignored it. "Get on the line!"

-

"Thank you."

"No problem." Watching her paint the wall Aurora went and started the other side, girls painting her new shop her daddy just gave to her. Alanie was sick, Tyti was gone out of state with her daddy and Nala was going get the other supplies they needed.

In about two hours everything she wanted painted had its first coat, letting that dry she opened the side door. "Let's go get some food." Iruo nodded and followed behind her, "What you want?"

"It don't matta." Saying lowly but Auorora head her, "Your accent is so cute, everything about you is so cute oh my god." She was in love with her, her style, personality, vibe. Reminding her alot like her brother.

"Thank you." She blushed, holding back the biggest smile ever. Iruo could see why Mir liked Aurora, she was a sweetheart and alot of fun.

After going get their food they sat on the floor in the shop, "When do you think y'all will be open?"
Biting into her Popeyes sandwich, watching Aurora take a bite from her own and shrug.

"I don't kno,maybe June 1st. My daddy owns the company so I kno it's top of the list. But at the same time it's a lot." Opening a shop with her girls was about to be the best, Tyti decided to learn how to do makeup so now they were really up.