𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

"The hoe hotline boomin

"The hoe hotline boomin." He tossed her her phone, she yawned walking out in her pajamas. She just started working and it was taking a toll on her body, she worked a double and was at his house because he came picked her up.

Seeing it was the girls calling the group chat she answered, "Hello?"

"Bro I don't care. Y'all messy as fuck I wanna fight both you bitches." Nala's voice came through and both of their eyebrows went up, they looked at each other then back at the phone.

"She on here." Aww shit. Aurora thought American black girls were so messy, there were a few that weren't but these bitches were the same in different fonts. "What's the prob-"

"The problem is basically. Your cousin mad because we said all Mir finna do is fuck you then you just like his other bitches. Nothing special about you." Taylor shrugged biting into her candy and Faith nodded mugging her.

Tyti sitting a few feet away onside of them just watching shaking her head. Seeing Aurora's face scrunch up in confusion, "Look I don't care and I didn't say shit, leave me out of it. When I come around I'll be alone." Standing up pulling her shorts down hearing them smack their teeth, not understating how Taylor was just defending Aurora now she didn't like her. "Girl you ca-" Faith started and Tyti rolled her eyes.

"Yes I can bitch shut up. Y'all bein messy for no reason. He don't want you bitch move on desperate ass hoe. Stop fuckin talkin to me before I beat your ass again bitch." Mir and Nala a bit shocked when they heard Tyti's aggressive side. For all the years they knew her she never the fighting type nor the confrontational one.

That was Taylor, Tyti was the exact opposite of Taylor so Mir truly did believe she had nothing to do with it. Or whatever the hell was going on, all he knew was she was telling the truth. Seeing Taylor and Faith knotted up in the face but it wasn't too bad. Just a quick 15 second ass whooping before their father broke it up.

Tyti found out Taylor had gave Faith her password, both of them logging her out and posting like she was throwing shade to them. Tyti only found out when Taylor's stupid ass let her use her phone and she seen the account logged in.

Beating her ass then waiting for Faith to get there before she beat her ass too, they didn't say shit to her while she sat waiting for Nala to make the group chat like she asked. "Thats was these miserable bitches throwin slugs, Nala Ima text you." Scratching her sew in with her rat tail comb, grabbing her phone and walking out.

Taylor looked betrayed, "You can't be cool with her if she wanna fight me!" Yelling at her sister watching her come back for her charger.

"Girl I can be cool with who I want. Yo enemy's not mines when you the problem shut the fuck up for I tell daddy the real reason I got in yo ass ugly bitch." If you knew Tyti you knew that wasn't her at all, she didn't like cussing and raising her voice, litterally anything of that nature she just didn't do.