𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨

ignore how kalani spelt thru this book idk I was jus doin shit fr

unedited

"Bro."

Mir sucked his teeth in announce, looking up a little. Seeing her boyfriend sitting on the edge of their bed with his phone in his hand, whatever on his screen was the reason to why he had let out various reactions the past 10 minutes.

Before she could finally ask what wrong, his phone rand and Alanie popped up.

"Stop touchin my fuckin board."

"Mad ass." He hung up in her face, tossing the device mf ighing. Staring into blank air for a couple seconds, turning his attention to his girlfriend who had been folding their laundry for the past 30 minutes.

They made eye contact for the longest, Mir staring into her soul, "Stop starin," she mumbled, finishing up the socks.

"You make my dick hard just lookin at you."

Mir stated with a blank face watching her start to blush, liking he still had that affect on her even after ll this time.

"Stop bein so nasty," Standing up and walking to their closet, "I'm hungry, go make me some food." Turning and looking  thin like he was crazy.

"Lost your mind," walking off mumbling something in Hawaiian, Mir followed her to the kitchen with a smirk. "What you wanna eat?" Looking in their fridge, turning around to see him watching her with hard eyes.

"Ion kno, come rub my stomach." Feeling it grumble, uncomfortable feeling taking over him. Throwing his head back frowning, "Such a baby," she laughed, walking over and doing as asked.

Checking him out she bit her lip, Breuanne was so damn fine. He didn't have to see her face to know how she was looking at him, biting the inside of his cheek.

When he was good he nodded feeling her drop her hand, looking down at her Mir felt himself smile a bit just at how she was looking at him. "Can I have a hug? Gimmie a hug baby," she wrapped her arms around his slim figure. Warm Ed's engulfing her body when he picked her up and hugged her.

It took about five minutes before she was done, going take out wings remembering what day it was. Mir sat on the counter watching her start to prep everything else. R&b music setting a nice mood as they smoked.

"Look at my hair, lord." She shook her head, cleaning off the counter and putting everything up while they waited for the wings to defrost.

"Now I'm boreddd," whining making him suck his teeth, "Don't start that whinin shit." He hated that shit, especially because it was always no reason behind it.

"Stop cussin at me," frowning, making his face fall. "You too spoiled."

"I don't care, eat my butt."