𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

unedited.

"Can I have a kiss?"

Mir boredly looked at Aurora who sat in his lap, when he didn't respond immediately Aurora frowned, "Is somethin wrong? Tell me," she grabbed his controller in attempts to make him focus on her but all he did was suck her teeth and tell her to watch out.

Nodding she went to move, interrupting him again since his arms were wrapped around her, "You doin too much." Trying to keep her still but she got to movey so he let he go.

"Ima leave you alone." Figuring he just needed his alone time.Mir looked at her weirdly, not questioning it he watched as she stopped Princess from coming behind her.

Breuanne's actions and words definitely had an impact on her mood wether he knew it on not. He could say five words in a certain tone and ruin her whole mood, hating that for herself.

Wanting to go by her parents but she had been with them all this week, trying to give them space even though they definitely made it known she could spend as much time with them as she wanted. Shit Legend would get her a house right next to them if she wanted.

She didn't know what to do with herself so she just decided to take a nap, being woken up when she was being picked up. Seeing Breuanne carry her upstairs to their room, not even fighting it she just tucked herself closer to him thinking he was about to lay with her. But instead, he laid her in the middle of their bed, standing up and smoothing his shirt out like he had somewhere to go.

Confused Aurora sat up rubbing her eyes, "Where you going?"

"Out." Mir lowly said, spraying cologne on his body. Biting the inside of her cheek, wanting to ask more questions but she was too sleepy and knew she would only get dry responses. "Ok...be safe i love you." Laying back down, waiting for a response.

"Aight." The last thing before she heard the door close and her heart sunk, was he really falling out of love with her? That fast? They'd been together almost 7 months, there was no way.

After twenty minutes of crying her heart out and deciding to sit in the mirror to make faces for additional twenty, Aurora decided maybe her friend could cheer her up. Not wanting to wake Esmeryn with her silly shenanigans even though the older told her whenever she wanted to talk she would be there.

Deciding not call Nala because she was dealing with a lot with Jai, boy problems were the least of her concern. Tyti was knocked out cold, no way she would be any help. Settling with Alanie, not knowing why she didn't come to mind first. Alanie understood how Aurora felt on a totally different level.

Knowing she would be up Aurora grabbed her phone and FaceTimed the younger, she answered seconds later with a bonnet on her head eating ice cream, "Yes ma'am." Looking up at the scary movie she was watching. Like it wasn't damn near 3 in the morning.