𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞

This all about Aurora ngl.....

unedited.

"Hell is not a place, hell is not a certain evil, hell is other people

"Hell is not a place, hell is not a certain evil, hell is other people." Feeling her heart race Aurora stared at the thundering sky, as much as she didn't like it the terrible weather seemed to be the only calm thing in her life right now.

Wiping the small tears that fell she sucked her teeth, wishing she could get high. The day she was dreading finally came around, she had an appointment for an abortion and truthfully Aurora hated everything he about it.

She really wanted her baby and she really wanted her relationship to work out but things seemed to not work in her favor these days. Legends words were engraved into her mind, sure she felt something type of way at first but she couldn't find it in her to be mad because it was the truth.

He was right. She glamorized her parents relationship so much she basically accepted whatever Breuanne did. And she was desperate. It was embarrassing but she was desperate as hell behind a nigga who played both sides.

Realization hitting her out of no where and she gave her own damn self the ick.

After spending 4 days locked away and out of touch it was finally time to get rid of her baby. It was eating her alive for what she was about to do, but she wouldn't be able to pretend everything was ok with bringing a child into a broken household.

It's just the fact she had a miscarriage maybe six months ago, she didn't know about that one so just for her to turn around and kill this one was eating away at her.

In no time she made it to the doctors, they broke the process down and got her comfortable for the procedure.

Alanie had school, Tyti was visiting family, Nala was at therapy so none of her close friends could make it. Esmeryn had been on her mind but she knew after she'd be her mother's only focus until she got right. Esmeryn was opening a new store up and she didn't want to be a burden to her progress.

Sighing she stared up at the bright lights, shivering at the cold air floating through the facility. "What a life..." mumbling the song, looking at everything in the office.

Cracking her knuckles she sat up, touching her anklets and pushing her hair back. Looking at herself in the little mirror that was in there, trying to force a smile but she ended up looking even sadder.

Laughing a little she shook her head, checking the time on her watch. On her way home she'd stop at the store and get her some ice cream. Planning on going only to work for the next week or so, not wanting to be around people while she was in a shitty mood.

After what seemed like eternity the doctors finally came back, "You ready?"

"No," saying honestly, looking at the equipment that would be used. "You can stop us at anytime." The woman assured her, sensing her nervousness. She'd seen plenty of girls come in the same way she was.