𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"Stop cryin baby we be back soon" Legend frowned watching her cry, glancing over at Esmeryn who was crying because she was

"Stop cryin baby we be back soon" Legend frowned watching her cry, glancing over at Esmeryn who was crying because she was. Irritated as hell.

"That's too long. I wanna go home daddy." She hated America and all the Americans right now. They were way different that then people in Hawaii, it was so much negativity for no reason."I kno baby. But you gotta see it through." She shook her head crying harder, Legend laughing a little a her crying face.

"I wanna go home." Sick of everything and everybody, having caught a cold so she felt really shitty. She just wanted to be by Esmeryn.

Serenity peeked her head in before walking in, "Is that daddy?" She nodded handing her the phone, crying harder because Serenity was leaving her now she was all alone really. She had Nala but Nala was busy with hair a lot, she had never been this alone. "You leavin baby?"

"Yea i be back at the end of the month. Can you send me gas money?" Legend nodded talking to her a little bit more before she brought the phone back. "I'm gone. I love you crybaby." Kissing her cheek watching her scream into her pillow.

"Baby go make you some friends or find a hobby cus nun changin. You wanna go shoppin?" He went on pause, sending her money to go shopping. "I sent you some money." That always cheered Serenity's ass up.

"I wanna go home daddy stop. I have nobody here." She cried harder, kicking her feet legend watched as she had a full meltdown.

"She losin ha damn mind." Shaking his head, feeling bad but it was nothing he could do.

"It's alright baby. We comin see you as soon as we can. Keep yo head up and remember we love you." The phone cut out after that making her scream and throw it at the wall.

"I hate it here!" Crying because she was sad, crying because she was sick, crying because she was alone, crying because she was overwhelmed. Aurora was just a damn mess.

Breuanne stood at the door, thinking about leaving then coming back later. When she seen him she shook her head. "Please no. Whatever it is no. I don't wanna deal with it." Going under the covers.

"Why you always cryin?" He walked in sitting onside her biting into his fries, pulling the cover off her. "Stop!"

"Don't fuckin yell at me."

"Leave me alone." She was too busy crying the last thing she wanted to deal with was his bitchy ass attitude. He sat quietly eating his food watching as she cried for a about twenty minutes straight before she got up, hair everywhere having on a crop top and underwear. Not bothering to cover herself,she barely had something back there and she was sure Breuanne was the last one looking at her.

He covered his eyes childishly. She ignored his presence, grabbing her weed box and sitting back on the bed. Lighting up and letting out a heavy sigh.

"Put some clothes on. At least take me on a date first." He joked but nothing was funny right now. She watched him drop his hands and look at her closely, seeing her face swole. "You look like a blowfish." Watching her roll her eyes at him.