𝐬𝐢𝐱

"What

"What."

"Can I come over? I'm bored." Aurora whined raising her feet in the air, she had just got back from going out with the girls. Now bored alone at home.

"No." Not expecting that she looked at the phone, looking like he was leaving the gym from how glistening his skin was. He was taking deep breaths and drinking plenty of water. "Why?"

"Because." He just wanted to be alone right now, she smacked her teeth and hung up. Thinking about what she could do to pass time, going into her little stash spot she took out mushrooms.

Eating two and breaking up another one, rolling that up into a wood before she went to her balcony. Looking at the pretty lights she laid her blanket down, leaning against the glass she lit up. Drinking some of her water, mind going on Breuanne. She liked him too much for her own good, "He's weird."

Hearing her phone ring she answered seeing tyti calling. "Hello?" The lightskin popped up smiling, Nala next to her. "What you doin?"

Showing them the blunt they laughed, "We finna go get some peircings you comin?" She thought about it before she was nodding. "Yea give me 30."

"Take a deep breath."

Aurora's eyes popped open when the man pushed the needle through her tongue. Eyes watering she heard her friends in the back, "You did it." She trembled as he changed the peircings, getting her tongue pierced was a in the moment type thing.

All of them getting peircings, this was her third and last one. Getting her nipples, tongue and nose. Alanie was scared so they didn't pressure her, but she seen how cute they were and decided for a nose ring. Still crying tears after they paid.

"What's next?"

They went to McDonald's and got ice cream, Aurora needing that badly. She couldn't get over her tongue, "It's cute right?"

"Yea real cute."

"Mir gone love that." Her eyes cut at Alanie and they all laughed, "Girl don't do that, you kno that's yo man." A high Aurora shook her head, smiling a bit.

"Nah."

"Y'all gotta whole baby together stop it."

"That's not my-" interrupted when he FaceTimed her, all of them looking at her with the same face. "But that's not yo man."

She rolled her eyes childishly and answered, leaving it facing the ceiling. "What." Answering just how he did.

"Don't fuckin what me." They laughed at his hard tone, he sucked his teeth hearing other voices. "You with them sluts again? Fuck y'all got seperation anxiety?" They were always together, whether it was all together or just with one or two of them they didn't go more than two days without seeing each other.